Old 04-25-2008, 07:28 PM   #31  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Like I said before, posted by a friend on Myspace. Supposedly it came from Oprah of all people... but its a good reminder

Don't settle for less than you know you're worth!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:23 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 296/295/250

Height: 5'7"

That sounds just like my last relationship! I depended on him for transportation to work to pay ALL the bills. I ended up kicking him out and I felt so much better. Just think of all the money you'll save by not supporting him! Take that money and use it to get transportation. Look in the paper and try getting a little POS until you can afford a better car. Or maybe talk to your supervisors about your situation. See if he/she can pull some strings and work out a carpool for you. All the stress of a relationship like that isn't healthy. If he has stated in the past that he is going to give up the personal ads and yet you caught him still using them, he's not going to stop. Show him you mean business and kick him out. I'm not saying break up with him, you can stay together but don't let him walk all over you. See how he does when you aren't being his suga momma. He'll be forced to fend for himself and learn some responsibility. After I kicked out my boyfriend, he got a job and he's kept it for four months now (which is record high for him). He'll have deeper respect for you and also himself.
xonlywishesx is offline   Reply With Quote