Old 04-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #46  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i have a huge milestone to make tonight i have to buy business casual clothes for my MK meeting. i havent worn that kind of stuff in over 5 years(around the time i started putting the weight on......)
i hopefully will find something i like tonight
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #47  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Glitter I have to agree with Taylor. Also...Being enthuastic is great, but I'm little bit nervous and worried that you may be burnt down or something... Just make sure you are eating enough though...
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #48  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissa9501 View Post
i have a huge milestone to make tonight i have to buy business casual clothes for my MK meeting. i havent worn that kind of stuff in over 5 years(around the time i started putting the weight on......)
i hopefully will find something i like tonight
Good luck. I'm sure you will find TONS of stuff and will have hard time choosing one.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 03:13 PM   #49  
Hot Mama

my goal is a pair of nice black pants a cute white shirt and some comfy ballet flats
Old 04-17-2008, 04:06 PM   #50  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post
4 hours?

Although working out is good for you...that's kind of extreme...and making me nervous you are going down the road for another disease.

With all that working you NEED to make sure you are eating enough. A lot more than you probably think you need and drinking water.

Yeah, 4 hours a day (even every other day) makes me nervous. Is that a habit with you?
I'd say 4 hours of exercise happens on occasion but it's not typically something that I do regularily.

I play D3 college volleyball and basketball, so my body is used to the activity. When the two seasons overlap I can be in the gym practicing 4+ hours a day. Usually though I try to avoid that much activity because it is just too much. But if there is an open gym for volleyball and basketball, I usually just do that on top of my regular routine. I would replace volleyball and basketball for my cardio for the day but I am interested in running 5 k's this summer and I want to stay on track on the c2k5 plan.

I'm also a very active person so something that someone could perceive as working out such as going for a walk, rollerblading, or swimming is second nature to me.

On a normal day I usually work out about 30-90 minutes.

As for eating enough, I do think I need to do a better job at that. I tend to overly restrict myself on a diet, and then binge later. This time I am planning on eating more, just healthier. Yesterday I made some allowances and ate more due to my increase in activity.

It's all about adjustment I guess.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:32 PM   #51  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Our school has a semiformal every year and I just found the cutest dress ever!

eek! super excited! Just felt like sharing. hehe.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #52  
I will do this.

Glitter Cute dress! I love that color! And thanks for answering my question. I just wanted to make sure you are being healthy and wise cause I care about ya.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #53  

Family gathering feasts... I believe they are the most challenging times to stay "on track." Anyone else here have Passover coming up this weekend?

I have a seder on Saturday ANY Sunday (basically 2 family feasts)...

So my plan is to stick with the grilled vegetables (150 cals), turkey (150 cals) and a piece of matzah (110 cals). It's going to be tough to avoid the appetizers and desserts, but I really don't want to fall off the wagon. The way I see it, if I just make a plan and follow it I should be ok. Hopefully. It's just hard because I don't know exactly what is being served, which makes planning kind of tricky. Especially when I am a calorie counter.

Not sure what to eat prior to the big meals...
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I wanted to do a quick check in before bed. I'm exhaused. I didn't sleep well last night, I had the strangest problem last night. I was either dreaming or waking up every few hours with stomach pain. It was a stabbing pain. The problem is I don't knwo if I was dreaming about it or it was really happening (I know that probable sounds insane). So I didn't sleep so well to say the least. I got some studying done today which was good. I'm going on a trip for my intership tomorrow the only good thing is like 2.5 hours each way in the car will mean a lot of flash card time. Well i should get ready for bed.

Cookie - I got invited to my roommates families for seder, I declined because of finals but from what I've heard it is 48 hours of calories.

Glitter - I love that dress, very cute.

Lissa - How did shopping go?
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:46 PM   #55  
Hot Mama

for once finding clothes in my size was a problem however it wasnt the size of the pants it was the length of pants(too tall for petite not tall enough for average i wanted short which is diff from petite lol)
i did find a pair of ankle length black pants and fit and for now cover my tattoo and a simple white fitted tshirt and a pair of glossy black ballet flats
plus hubby and i went out to dinner together with no kids lol ahhh it was great so great i didnt need dessert
Old 04-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #56  

Well I had a pretty good day today, I got a lot of studying done in the car trip to Grand Rapids. I sucked up to my prof some more which is good because well grades are due in two weeks. Also it was really slow there so I managed to get a lot of studying done inbetween clients.

Two NSV first I got mistaken for a 19 year old. I had a client that said I couldn't be a day of 19. Sometimes it is annoying to get mistaken in professional situtations for being so young but sometimes it's a nice confidence boost. Then on the way back from we stopped at a McDonalds so my prof could get coffee. I went in, used the bathroom and then didn't order anything. It's always a struggel to avoid getting things when you are in the fast food place but I resisted

Lissa - That is quite a problem to have. I am perfectly in the middle of peitet so that is pretty much what I wear. I do have problems because I buy suit pants on sale but they are much to long (I actually used two sided tap the other day to shorten a pair because I didn't have time to get it hemed). Oh I really need to find a good tailor.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #57  

I just wanted to check in with everyone, I don't know who is around this weekend. I've not been having a great day, stomach problems, acid reflux, and a head ache. Blah plus it is really kindof hot in my apartment and the building has not turned the air on.

Good news I've gotten a lot of studying done even with all that (which is my life right now).

Also another good thing, I wore this really cute babydoll top that I got at the start of last summer. It fit then but was a little tight. Now it is loose (if I had to get one now it would be a size smaller). And a pair of shorts. I was looking at the mirror that is in hallway (don't ask why there is a mirror in the hallway its just there) and I realize that I've gotten small some how. That when I meet new people they see me as small and not the big girl with the nice eyes or pretty face. That I have a shape to my body besides round. I've been kindof discouraged because I haven't done what I want to and haven't really lost that much recently and everytime I lose a few pounds I gain them back. But it made me feel good today.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:28 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

RemeberHowToSmile - I hope you're feeling tons better today!!
CONGRATS on the realization- I bet that felt sooooo good.

Last edited by Erika79; 04-20-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote