Old 04-11-2008, 06:27 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 84.4 kl

Height: 5 6'

hi all well went to dr today and she weighed me, gave me my rule sheet on what i do and dont do, was told to drink more water which i hate drinking but well grin and bear it i surpose, and then bomb shell said i had to eat 3 meals a day as well as 3 snacks, how on earth am i surpose to eat that many meals in one day, i only eat 2 thats dinner and my tea, i know ive eaten to much junk in the past 2 years but i have cut them out this week, and have done well but to eat all that food in one day, has anyone got any ideas to what im surpose to eat as snacks? im confused to what to eat now, anyway have a great day all keep up the good work tricia
fantasyvamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:40 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Congrats on your inches lost!!!

One thing to remember about the electronic fat analyzers is that if you aren't hydrated enough, they will be inaccurate about your fat content. I didn't drink as much water yesterday as I should have and mine said I'd gained a whole percentage point...in one day! (I do it every morning...big no-no, I know, but I take the readings with a grain of salt.) So your 2% gain might have been off.
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #18  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyvamp View Post
hi all well went to dr today and she weighed me, gave me my rule sheet on what i do and dont do, was told to drink more water which i hate drinking but well grin and bear it i surpose, and then bomb shell said i had to eat 3 meals a day as well as 3 snacks, how on earth am i surpose to eat that many meals in one day, i only eat 2 thats dinner and my tea, i know ive eaten to much junk in the past 2 years but i have cut them out this week, and have done well but to eat all that food in one day, has anyone got any ideas to what im surpose to eat as snacks? im confused to what to eat now, anyway have a great day all keep up the good work tricia
3 meals and 3 snacks: pretty common for those trying to lose weight. Small portion is very important. Eat smaller portion when you eat your meals and pay attention to your stomach to see if you are feeling satisfied. It's not so good to eat till you are FULL. Then for the snacks, fruits, veggie sticks, cheese strings (half or so), yogurt with cereal, and so on. Hopefully this gave you some ideas. =)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:19 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations on the inches. Like everyone has said, inches are the key thing. I wouldn't mind weighing 300lbs if I could look like Elizabeth Taylor did in Cleopatra. :wink:
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:35 AM   #20  
Jazzercise away the fat!!

S/C/G: 215/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations!!
mamaplots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:05 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 84.4 kl

Height: 5 6'

thanks tara for info, well been a hard week but i must have done some good another kilo lost, but wish they worked on pounds haha but i think its 2.2 pound, well on to the next week of dieting and thinking what should i eat, but still working on the water intake as i hate drinking this and putting juice in it gives me headaches but we will get there, all have a wonderful week ahead be safe take care tricia
fantasyvamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:25 AM   #22  
I LOVE my furbabies!

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'9"

Does anyone else have an obsession with weighing yourself? I know you're only suppose to do it once a week on WW or once a month whichever but I have to fight the urge to weigh myself every day! I had to put the scale beside the toilet on its side so i didnt see it tempting me everytime i went into the bathroom! Anyone else have this odd obsession?
net knee is offline   Reply With Quote