Hello, everyone

• hello

My name is Nikolina, I'm 21, and I really want to be normal weight and healthy
    I started calorie counting, and I think it really works, at least for me. I've never been thin in my life. I was a fat baby, a fat child, a fat girl, but I really don't want to be a fat woman. I feel like now is the time for me to start a new and healthy lifestyle.
    My life is near perfect. I live with my boyfriend who is really supportive and loves me for who I am and not for what I look like (although he says I'm hot , which I can't understand, but I'm not complaining ). I started to be seriously aware of my weight problem about a year now, but I really didn't do much about it. I wanted to eat healthy food, but without knowing what amount of calories which food has, I failed, of course. And on top of it all, this Christmas I gained additional 5 kilos (11 pounds), and it was decided, I have to do something, and do it NOW. But still, I had no idea how to do it. I mean, I could exercise, but without managing calorie intake, it's still nothing.
    But one day, innocently browsing internet I found this forum and everything changed
    It was about a month ago and now I limited my calorie intake to 1800, next week I'll start to exercise, and I feel overall better

I would really like to make friends here because here I feel like I'm not the only person with weight problem

So...Hello
  • Hi Nikolina and welcome! I also have struggled with my weight for a number of years and like you I am blessed with a husband who does not care how much I weigh and still thinks I'm hot I also stumbled across this site recently and I'll tell you, when I start to feel a little discouraged, I come onto the site and get renewed determination. I really feel I can do it this time and I hope you feel the same way.This is a really great site for support. Once again welcome and good luck along your journey.
    Cindy
  • Hello Nikolina, and a very warm welcome! I wish you all the best!
  • Welcome and good luck ! You have come to the right place.
  • Hi there

We're all here to support you!

Best of success!!!
  • Hi there! Look around, post often, ask questions and share all your successes, big and small! This is a great place- We are happy to have you here!

• I don't post much on this forum I post mostly in cal counters but WELCOME
  • Thank you guys for warm welcome

I feel like with your help I'm going to succed to lose weight and look good

I really feel good now
  • Hi, Nikolina (what a pretty name, by the way)!

Welcome to 3FC! You're gonna love it. I'm also 21 and pretty new here.

Keep up the good work!
  • Welcome Nikolina! I know what you mean about always being overweight, how exciting it's going to be to lose this lifelong baggage!
  • you've come to the right place!
  • thank you, thank you, thank you, a million times thank you

it's so nice to actually have someone to talk to about dieting and losing weight and not to have the other person say to me how it's silly and that I look nice the way I am even if I don't

I feel like for me this will be a start of great socializing even if it is virtual

btw. Oolong is a type of tea I like the most

I'm a tea freak