3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   what is your summer dream/self-confidence outfit? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/138893-what-your-summer-dream-self-confidence-outfit.html)

audreymonroe 04-03-2008 05:09 PM

what is your summer dream/self-confidence outfit?

Hey guys, it's April already! Spring warm weather is just around the corner, and we will all have a chance to wear lighter clothing. What is your spring/summer dream outfit that you want to look fabulous in, in just a few short months? I am always too self-conscious to wear sundresses, but I'm really going to get on the treadmill for the next few months, and treat myself to a pretty dress! What are all of you looking forward to wearing? ;)

scorpio88 04-03-2008 06:26 PM

I don't have one specific outfit picked out, however I do have something in mind. I just googled this, not the exact one I want but something along the lines of THIS.

Would love to be able to wear that..keep dreaming I guess especially with my weight loss of 0lbs in March...:(

sky123 04-03-2008 08:01 PM

A little white dress and heels, so I can show off my future great legs and arms!!! That's my motivation!

iriswhispers 04-03-2008 09:49 PM

i can't WAIT to wear cute little shorts and tops to the park... we have free sunday evening concerts in the summer.

emmyroo 04-03-2008 10:45 PM

For me it's all about reducing the diameter of my thighs so I can be comfortable in hot weather. I get horrible chafing whenever I wear a skirt or shorts and I hate it. Any shorts I wear ride up between my legs, too, which is awful. I don't think I'll achieve it this summer, but I'd love to be able to wear shorts again. I could in college, but haven't been able to since my sophomore year. :( I love wearing skirts, though, and if I didn't chafe so much whenever I walk any distance without shorts on underneath, I'd wear skirts every day in the summer.

tiggy123 04-04-2008 10:12 AM

I can't wait to wear my black bikini with beads on the beach and feel good about my physical appearance!

MSTeacher 04-04-2008 10:51 AM

I want a going out dress - hopefully in a size 12-14 ish. I think I can accomplish that by um..July maybe? Who knows. But last night I went out in a very cute "little black dress" that was 4 sizes smaller than what I started as. I actually felt attractive and not like the biggest girl in the room. I like dresses because my legs are nice but my arms... well maybe I'd better look for a dress with 3/4 length sleeves :)

mayness 04-04-2008 03:53 PM

I want to look good in my running shorts! I mostly wear capris or knee-length skirts during the summer, but I wear tiny/tight running shorts and right now my jiggly thighs would look kinda gross while running.

Eventually I want to be able to wear this shirt... I look at it every time I get the VS catalog! Although by the time I get to my goal, I probably won't have the boobs left to make it look good, lol.

Rosario 04-04-2008 04:11 PM

I really want to wear cut-offs and a white boy tank. It's not really glamorous or anything but I just want to be comfortable with myself while wearing that. I don't want to have to worry about looking overly huge because I'm wearing white or having to worry about my lonjas (fat rolls) showing.:D

KristenFlynn3 04-04-2008 04:38 PM

I dont care what im in this summer as long as i make it outside, weather its a cut graphic tee and a pair of shorts or a cute summer dress and heals... i will not be scared to go outside this summer

peachcake 04-04-2008 05:13 PM

I also want to look cute in comfy jeans and a fitted tank or t-shirt. Nothing fancy, just comfy. Maybe shorts... but I'm not a real big fan of having to shave my legs everyday!

hugsforfree 04-04-2008 05:18 PM

I want to be able to wear jeans and a tank top, with heels. Simple I know, but I always feel self-conscious, like my jeans will be too tight and show my muffin-top through the tanktop. I usually wear my loose shorts with tank tops.

shrinkinglizzy 04-04-2008 05:28 PM

i'm with rosario -- jeans and a tank. that used to be my uniform! i would love to feel comfy in them again...
s

sweettart08 04-04-2008 05:57 PM

Sun dresses!!!! If I reach my goal by summertime I am going to go out and buy one for every day of the week!! I haven't worn a sun dress in at least 6 years! I HAVE to do this.... ;)

deathnotronic 04-04-2008 10:40 PM

I have nothing planned this summer...I'll still be too overweight to wear a bikini, but NEXT summer, if everything works out, I'll be in a cute bikini 24/7.

Once I have it, I'm flaunting it.