Old 03-03-2008, 04:38 PM   #1  
here we go again

S/C/G: 168/ticker/140

Height: 5 foot 7

Talking one of those eureka moments

I have to admit, although I am consistently losing pounds every week, and while I notice that my clothes are getting looser, I have not been able to tell the difference at all staring in the mirror....well today when I was getting ready this morning, I noticed, that where my lower rib area and my upper hips would sort of touch and fold is now smooth! How did this happen? How long has this been? Its like I'm going to look down at some point and notice I'm missing a toe, how unaware am I? Anyway, I'm excited that I finally noticed that. I hated the feeling of having skin fold on skin where it shouldn't and felt self-conscious. And now, I can wear a form-fitting shirt and it will show curves, not crevices. I still have a ways to go before I'm going to the gym in spandex, but it was thrilling to notice that, wanted to share.
carolineintx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:13 PM   #2  
The Last 10lbs!

I had my 'eureka' day only about a week ago! I know exactly how you feel! I was looking at myself in the mirror and I was like, hm, my face looks smaller than it used to, and my legs, they're not so wide, and my stomach, well hey, it's a little flatter... congratulations for that great NSV! It sure makes you feel good, doesn't it?
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #3  

Thats a wonderful NSV!!! Im so happy for you.
I cant wait until my clothes are starting to fit more loosely
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #4  
Don't Take Away My Cheese

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

I'm waiting for that day. My husband is pretty good about encouragement...he tells me that he can tell I'm "smaller around the edges". I can't tell yet...it's only been 10 pounds though...I haven't switched clothing sizes yet. But I like hearing that moments like that happen so I don't get discouraged and keep trying! Thanks and congratulations!!
FriendlysRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 228/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

that's great, congrats!
dancingirl81 is offline   Reply With Quote