Old 02-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #1  
Vegan from Planet Vega

Height: 5' 10"

Cool I am back..

So I disappeared for two weeks.

Shame on me.

I missed two meetings and two weigh ins. I've been pretty sick and VERY depressed. I really couldn't face the scales or myself. I've finally stopped spinning out of control and I'm back, in full force.

I feel bad for leaving and I feel bad for stopping because all in all I just cheated myself out of the few pounds I've lost.

So here I go again, and this time I can use all the help I can get.

THE Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:37 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

You haven't stopped, you've paused. So, hit "play" and get back to it!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:25 AM   #3  
Vegan from Planet Vega

Height: 5' 10"

Thanks. The main reason I feel as though I "stopped" is because my eating habits went back to exactly how they were at their worst. It's really pathetic but I became obsessed with food again. And no, I couldn't just stop at a fast food place and get a burger. No. I had to get two burgers and more than likely I left with two orders of fries as well. It's actually quite sickening to think of.

I thought to myself long and hard yesterday. I was doing this for me. I'm doing this for my health and so I can have a life. What's the point in me stuffing my face and making myself sick? It's not pleasurable by any means...so why do it?

I'm not going to lie. It DOES feel good to be back.
THE Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

I think it's awesome that you had that mental chat with yourself. I think you'll find it easier to stick with if you keep reminding yourself of that "conversation". And of course, don't leave 3FC when the going gets tough! That's what 3FC is here for!!!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote