Old 02-11-2008, 01:12 AM   #1  
Amanda

S/C/G: 160/147/115

Height: 5'2"

Default I'm back and I need to stay!

Hello all! I used to come on here quite often about a year ago or maybe a little less and it was quite motivational! Lately I don't know what has gotten into me...no determination? I'm not too sure...

I was so convinced I would hit some sort of goal by my 21st bday (which just passed in January) yet I didn't..as usual I even joined weight watchers in september for a 16 week thing and still did not do it.. However I am not too discouraged, I am ready to work hard toward summer!!!

My goal is to reach 130 lbs by June 1st (or less but i have to be realistic..I never am one for realistic choices lol) and then work the rest off, another 15 lbs or so...until I reach a satisfying goal weight and then maintain. I'm only 5'2" so these numbers are not too low..I am pretty petite.

A brief history of my weight background is HW- 160, LW-135 (ive never actually been comfortably thin) and that's about it...I need some buddies that can do this with me!!
Amandawillbethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:53 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Amanda!

So you mention what hasn't worked for you in the past -- any idea what you're going to do differently this time? You have a good goal in mind, now make sure you fully visualize what it's going to take to get you there, and commit to it. Are you going to count calories or follow an eating plan? South Beach? Weight Watchers? And exercise, what's your plan for that? It's important that you have a strategy... you know?

Anyway, welcome, hope to see you 'round!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:27 PM   #3  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Welcome back...

You already know how wonderful and motivating this place can be so I will spare you that.

You sound like you are determined and have decided what you want - now go get it.

I am sure you will do fabulous!!
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

back!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #5  
Amanda

S/C/G: 160/147/115

thank you for the welcome backs! Jaime...I am still deciding on my plan..i did enjoy following WW (flex) but i found i wasnt always writing down my points. I do go to the gym 3-4 times a week which will change to 5-6 times a week starting this week and i will continue that but i really am just so confused with my eating plan I really hate counting and all of that, I think I am going to just follow what I know best and write it in a journal without counting cals or points etc. Thanks for the encouragement ladies !!!
Amandawillbethin is offline   Reply With Quote