20 Somethings Photo Album

You're on Page 1 of 35
Go to
  • HI ALL,
    I thought we could start our own photo album. It doesn't have to be ALL about weight. I got the idea from BrandNewJen;

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...62#post2031362

It is a link to her pics in the 300 forum.

SHARE YOUR PICS of your dog or kids, tatoos, cars, or everyday life, and of course, weight loss pics too!
  • My Awesome Nephews!
  • My cat, Daisy! I like to call this picture "sleeping with the enemy". She's 10 months old and weighs 10 lbs...I hope I won't need to get her to start logging on to the kitty version of 3fc (3fcats?).

• my dog. =0)

me in the stocks. =0P
  • Heres my dog toby...he will be 1 on march 17

• Oooh, I love pictures.

My nieces:

My sister and her baby:

Our puppy, Rocky:

Our dog, Dakota, with Rocky:

My husband on his dirtbike:

And I'm in my avatar <-----

I'd post more but I don't want to slow anyone down too bad
  • Great idea!

Me in Vegas!

With my friend in Vegas

My baby boy:

My lovely daughter:

Husband and son:
  • This is the Christmas card I made. Hubby and I!

Our last family pic before Lincoln passed away.

My beauty queen
  • i gotta reshoot some pics of me but i will be adding them here soon
  • My babies!
    Here are my kids. Bud, Goku, Angel, Buddha

• Cool! Let's see...

I'll show some sort of before/sort of after. LOL. But I'm gonna save the official before undie shots for the actual before and after .

Me about a year ago. Bowling.

Me this past weekend at a Dress UP Fancy Party.

Sorry about the massive size of this pics...
  • Cats - are you playing 5 pin?! I wish we had that here in the U.S. I had a BALL (no pun intended lol) playing that when I visited Canada!
  • Jewel---- MY husband can't even keep our litter clean with ONE cat, let alone FOUR! Holy cow, you must clean it twice a day!
  • LOL I have multiple boxes due to an unruly cat refusing to use the one we had - squatting to pee on the bath mat RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! So, now we have 3. I try to clean them everyday. It can be a bit challenging though! lol I love 'em like they're my kids. Only the best for my kitties! Yeah, I'm quickly turning into the "crazy cat lady." I don't mind though.
  • This was after I lost 30 lbs. 2 yrs ago. I'm sharing it bc it is my very favorite pic of my bf & I. I think it captures our personalities very well.

A recent photo my friend took of me at our favorite coffee shop