Old 01-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #46  
Goddess

S/C/G: 244.6/212.8/135

Height: 5'1/2"

Here are some of my tattoos.... I have 5 total and just got one of them last weekend.

Lower Back:

Foot:

Boob:

I also have one on my lower back and one on my other boob. My boob one has also been outlined in black now.

Lots of cool tattoos that everyone has!

Lissa - What do yours mean?
SlimmingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 403/250/150

Height: 5'8"

I don't think I can post pics yet, but I have 7 tatts. I have one on each for arm, one on each arm, one on my lower neck, one on the back of my right shoulder, and one on my left ankle. As soon as I can post pics I'll post them in here.
violaholladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:07 PM   #48  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i knew someone would ask what mine mean lol
i've got the libra sign on one shoulder, ahnk and rose, the chinese in between those two is a statement i came up with from clipart
to live, to be strong and to trust(it was sort of poorly thought out but i got it for my first year of college completed)i want to cover that one and redo it properly
the lower back is courage(top) faith(left) future(right) hope(bottom)
i got that on my hubbys last deployment
the flower/tribal was my 6th anniv present to myself and the first tat i got since having the kids(before that all i got was scars lol)
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:36 AM   #49  
We can do it.

S/C/G: 160/127/120

I have a couple and in just a few short weeks (about 2-3) I am getting another one. I have 2 on my right calf and ankle. One is a custom rose (calf) and a black sun (ankle). This is what I am getting on my left calf. It has a lot of meaning for me and my husband:

need2loseinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:22 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 239/200/130-140

Height: 5'8.5"

I don't have any tattoos... yet. After I reach goal, I want two vintage looking sparrows on the inside of my hip bones with the words "worth more". I have always loved the Bible verse that says that we are worth more than many sparrows and I think it's just a great reminder that my value is not in my body or my clothes, and that I'm taken care of. (The only reason I'm waiting till goal is so that I don't have to worry about stretching!)
I also want one with lettering that stretches across my lower back "My apologies to the 99" And my sister and I have talked about getting shamrocks on our butts.
SouthLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:10 AM   #51  

I don't have any yet either but I want one as soon as I hit my goal weight. I love Persia White's... I cant postpics of it cuz i'm a newbie.
mia713 is offline   Reply With Quote