Old 12-13-2007, 08:46 AM   #31  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

HI GIRLYS!
I don't post on the chat often, but I loved this the otherday.
GOOD LUCK on your finals girls, you will get through it, and then you should have a few weeks off, so it all pays off.
I am steady around 171.2 lbs now, trying to stay here and see 169 on new years morning....and then I'll do the 169 danc, WHEW!
=)
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:06 AM   #32  
Losing Weight in 2008

S/C/G: 160/See Ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

You girls are great! You all are so inspirational! I've been following my points all week and my dog is LOVING that I'm jogging again! He loves to see what's going on in the neighborhood, and he provides PLENTY of resistance (he's an American bulldog, and a STRONG one!) He's going to keep me going while the husband is gone, too.

SouthLake- Thank you! I look forward to being hot when he comes home! A whole new confident woman!
Sharron616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:26 PM   #33  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

I can't believe it's thursday! The weekend is almost here. And I'm being a totally lazy bum, when what I really need to start doing is getting some **** done! Ack!

remember I like to shop when I'm in a bad mood too... I might be heading out and doing some this saturday. Although I'm making the majority of my gifts, there are still a few things I need to pick up. There's no food in my house either...

southlake That sounds like a great breakfast. 300% of your daily vitamin A. haha, that's a lot! But it sounds really healthy and low cal. Good job on finding food you enjoy.

Jana Ugh, I should be getting my period here soon... Good luck sticking to South Beach while TOM is visiting. Sounds like you've got it all handled though.

vixjean Start posting more! Naw, however much time you have to post, you have... Good job on the maintaining, this is kind of the season for losing a little or maintaining... As long as I don't gain, I'll be pretty happy.

Sharron Good job on sticking to plan all week! And having a dog must be such a motivation to get out and exercise. I want a dog for just that reason.

Alright, I have so much to do... but I love being on this site. I know I'll get everything done that I need to get done, but I am definitely stressing (I haven't been meeting my goals of work done this week...). I'm thinking about starting a "20-somethings Destress Thread". A thread where anyone can go and just post their stressors, see if just getting them out there stops them...

Good luck on thursday ladies!
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:57 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

FINALS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited to be finished. So, today was the day I promised myself I would return to the gym, but Boston is currently being blanketed in snow, so I get an old fashioned SNOW DAY and don’t want to drive around. Instead, I want to make hot chocolate (perhaps with a splash of peppermint Schnapps) and lounge around, watching movies. So I’m planning to clean the house, which I have ignored throughout finals, and try to do it while dancing and jumping a lot or something so that I can burn off some calories!!

Also, check out the pics below of the new toy that my boyfriend bought me for hanuka/xmas – this should keep me busy!!

Everyone – thanks for the advice about the individual posts. I am currently writing this in Word…I think this should work out nicely! Thanks, Remember!!

Lissa – you sound stressed. I hope things are working out OK for you, whatever it is that’s bothering you!

SuiteJudy – way to go on Applebee’s!! I know what you mean – sometimes I want to want to indulge, but I just can’t. Unfortunately, those moments are RARE!!!

Sharron – My goals and current weight are very much the same as yours – 125 by sometime in April, 148.5 now. I hope we can support each other through the weight loss journey – I know I need it!!
And way to go on the jogging – our dog yanks like crazy and goes after other joggers (yeah, he’s pretty much a jerk to strangers) but I can imagine how motivational it would be to have such a loyal running partner!!

Jennie Marie –

LovinLife – are you still getting hit with ice? Is that in your part of the world? Sounds wretched, and it’s making its way to us in Boston!! Hope you’re ok!!

Remember – Wow, way to be on top of the gift giving. Personally, I’m a scrooge. I think it has to do with being Jewish, though. The whole gift thing STRESSES ME OUT. Last year I donated to charity in the names of my family, but this year I feel BROKE and I’m just copping out of it. I guess this is my guilty confession!!

Jana – you’re doing great!! Keep it up!!

SouthLake – damn that sounds delish. I am a scaredycat in the kitchen – mixing two kinds of cereals is pretty much my experimental limit.

Vixjean – good luck with 169!!

Cat’s Tongue – I’m totally wasting time on this site right now!! There’s just so much good stuff I want to look up!! Good luck with getting your butt in gear – I know it can be tough sometimes, especially on cold winter days!

OK, here I go...most likely I'll be back on in an hour but let's hope not!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0160.jpg (18.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0173.jpg (19.1 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by shrinkinglizzy; 12-13-2007 at 01:59 PM.
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:34 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 226/206/165

Height: 5'9

Hello Ladies!
The weekend is almost here! So, yesterday was a not so good day for me, I took my hardest exam and it did NOT go well. Every exam for the class is on a massive curve so I'm hoping it will help, but it just made me sad and depressed. I really just wanted to sit at home and cry, which is purposely why I scheduled a session with my trainer for right after it. Weighed in at 207.8, 1.2lbs which I'm happy with. ...Working out made me feel a bit better but I still ended up sending the rest of the afternoon moping and then temptation struck, my roommates must have ordered all of Dominos and I pigged out so much so I felt ill.

I almost think that it was good for me though, never again do I wanna feel like that, because I've haven't eaten that much junk in a while, it just didn't sit well. I'm less sad and more angry that I slipped a bit, but back on the horse, I go.

Welcome to the newbies, good luck to everyone with exams, or trying to get back on the wagon, congratulations on losses and keep up the good work ladies!
Vicque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:52 PM   #36  

Height: 5'7"

really I'm just here to read the thread for now as I'm pretty busy, but I just had to say... OMG a cute kitty!!! You got a kitty!!! It's adorable, you'll have to tell us all about it (unless I'm the only person interested, in which case I'll just settle for the photos )
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:25 PM   #37  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

ok i'm semi back on the wagon, for dinner tonight i had a salad w/ chicken instead of bbq chicken like mil was going to make. hubby and i are trying to eat better and tonight our 2 yr old wanted some of what daddy had, so she had salad along with her usual foods(the salad got her interested cause her pasta went ignored lol)
and we got some frozen berries and yogurt so we could make ourselves parfaits or whatever.
as for being stressed i am its neverending but i try to deal with what i can when i can, it sucks but i'm dealing. the only difference is i dont use food when i stress and i've cut back alot on beer
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:28 PM   #38  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

awww that is a cute cute cat....i miss when mine was cute, she's a little psycho so we gave her to my mil(the cat hates us now lol)
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:50 AM   #39  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

I just have one thing to say:

KITTY!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!!

Does your kitty have a name? What's the sex?

I miss my kitty so much.

This is her: Curious Cactus Cat. Just Cactus most of the time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cactusinbox.jpg (19.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 12-14-2007, 09:20 AM   #40  

Height: 5'7"

Cactus is beautiful!! What a gorgeous kitty!!

Okay, okay, here are my kitties. While we're at it They belong on 3FC, anyway, cos they're way too fat! I got them from the shelter last year, they're seniors already and together they weigh 33lbs!! We're trying to get them on a diet but how the heck do you make a cat diet??

Anywhere, here's Thor & Loki, my grumpy old man cats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 053.JPG (86.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by suitejudyblueeyes; 12-14-2007 at 09:21 AM.
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:59 AM   #41  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I had the day off yesterday so I just rested ALL DAY!!! It was much needed though. Got on the scale today, I know I couldn't resist, and I got a 193 reading!!! 2lbs and one inch lost!! It's not much but as I was once told, the slower it comes off the longer it stays off, so I'm not rushing it at all! I was actually surprised to see it down with all the snacking I did yesterday! It was all legal snacking but it was most def. more than usual.

I'm swamped here at work of course so I hope all you ladies have a wonderful weekend.
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:59 AM   #42  

Haha suite judy the one on the left LOOKS grumpy. We have an old lady cat (well, middle aged), too, who is pretty fat and grumpy.
And cactus is ADORABLE!! Why do you miss her? Where is she?
Old 12-14-2007, 10:00 AM   #43  

Jana I guess we're posting the same time -- great job on your weight loss!! That's wonderful!! It makes up for the days when you've just had a great OP day and the scale doesnt budge.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:32 AM   #44  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

I don't have a cat but I do have a wonderful dog...her name is Precious...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pres1.jpg (11.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg pres2.jpg (16.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg pres3.jpg (16.6 KB, 4 views)
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:14 PM   #45  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

suitejudy Aw. They're adorable fat kitties. I don't know if you can make a cat diet. Can you really make a cat do anythng it doesn't want to? lol.

Jana Congrats on the loss!!! And your dog is precious. I love the little fur all around his snout. And I know the feeling of being lonely and not having even a crush on anyone. It's weird how much more fun having someone to even just daydream about is.

slisette my cat's with my parents. I'm away at university and most places don't allow pets. my roomie is also alergic, and Cactus is a little old to be switching environments. I'll get to see her in a little over a week though.

I'm feeling good today. I had my friends over for a waffle dinner last night. It was really good to see them. I gave them their Christmas cards, just in case I don't see them before they all head home in a few days.

I have set myself a bunch of sewing and studying goals today. A lot of stuff has to get done. I have less than a week before my exams start and it's starting to freak me out a bit. I think I'll do fine. Except for my calculous exam. I am really worried about that, since I am in fact not passing at the moment.