Old 10-08-2007, 03:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 295/295/175

Height: 5"8'

Default Hello Everyone...

Hey everyone-
I'm new around here, just registered I'm hoping this will maybe help me to FINALLY lose some weight!!! I have a 3 year old little girl, and NOTHING makes you realize how heavy you are until you try and keep up with someone that energetic! And, I also am getting married next October - so needless to say, I want to be a total hottie for my hubby!!! I have used weight watchers in the past and had been successful and my best friend has lost 80+ lbs on the program. however, i can't afford meetings so i'm trying it on my own. Hopefully this site will keep me motivated an on task! Tomorrow is day number 1 of what i hope to be my new life style!!!
akronfirewife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:59 PM   #2  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Hello

Sounds like you have some great reasons to start this journey. A three year old and a wedding.

This is a wonderful site for motivation/support... I love it. Especially if you're planning on tackling WW without attending meetings etc. I do believe there's a weight watchers board on here as well.

Good luck to you.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote