Old 09-21-2007, 07:57 AM   #31  
I ve cK MZk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

I just wanted to report that I am trying to get back on track again. Went for a walk this morning with my dog Dixie. I'm sweating like crazy, but I feel good. hah. My job schedule changed again and I work at nights now. I don't really mind walking in the morning, because it's cooler. So, I am going to try to keep it up. After I get back on track with exercise, I will work on my eating. I feel ashamed with myself, losing the weight, gaining it back, losing it, gaining it. I was looking at pictures of myself from when I got down to 187 last March, and I was like...wow...I looked really good! I can't keep living the way I am living, and expect to live 50+ more years. =/
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:47 AM   #32  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

This morning did not go so well!!

The scale still showed 189 but I put on a pair of pants and they are TIGHT!!! They used to be a little big!! I have not gained any weight!!! I don't know what's going on!!

That got me done a little!! I'm back to where I was a year ago, thinking that this is never going to happen! I going to keep at it of course, because my daddy always tell me, 'hard work will pay off.'

Have a great day ladies!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:56 AM   #33  
I ve cK MZk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

As unfair as it is, women bloat up from time to time. If the scale says you haven't gained anything, then don't worry about it, and don't let it get you down! Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusj View Post
This morning did not go so well!!

The scale still showed 189 but I put on a pair of pants and they are TIGHT!!! They used to be a little big!! I have not gained any weight!!! I don't know what's going on!!

That got me done a little!! I'm back to where I was a year ago, thinking that this is never going to happen! I going to keep at it of course, because my daddy always tell me, 'hard work will pay off.'

Have a great day ladies!
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 01:15 PM   #34  
It's on like donkey kong!

S/C/G: 199/160/135

Height: about 5'5"

Seriously, the scale and your body will screw with you. As long as you keep doing the right thing, be proud of yourself for that and know it's just a little blip and you'll push through it!!!

hope2loseit4good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #35  
change

S/C/G: 169/ticker/healthy

Height: 5'3" ish?

Thanks for the MSN article, Hope! 'Tis true, 'tis true. Here's what I am trying to do:

The weather is absolutely gorgeous here! I just looked to see if there are any hikes going on and there is one planned every weekend! This Sunday there is a 2 mile Wildflower Trail hike within the local state park. Perfect! Exercise, nature, flowers, and relaxing.

Have a good weekend gang!
ollie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:02 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 188/184/140

My week was so, so. I'm doing really well with taking my lunch to work including lots of fruit and veg and lot-fat snacks.

However I can't always keep away from the candy dish !!!! Next week my goal is to avoid it at all times ... or at least fill it with candy I don't like!

The scales has flitted up and down a bit, but that's partly to do with the fact I am starting to build muscle so I am trying not to let it get me down too much.
Augustchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:55 PM   #37  

Height: 5'5"

i have new found motivation in the form of a BOY! haha im at work but ill tell you all about it... sunday? yay!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

My week is ending better. It feels like some of my stress has been lifted by not having to go to class or work for a few days. I’ve gotten a lot of homework done so far which is really good. I have finished one of my classes for next week and am almost done with a second. So that leaves me only two classes left.

I’m so happy I was finally able to go work out this morning. I’m going to try really hard to do this every day. So hopefully I’ll get up tomorrow at like 9 and go work out again before my marathon of homework starts.

I also was able to go to store today. I bought a ton of fruit and veggies. I got some acorn squash and butternut squash. I’ve never made either of these before but I’m excited.

Anyways I should get back to doing homework, I just wanted to check in. And say a special thank you to everyone who has been supper supportive this week while I’ve been stressed.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:40 PM   #39  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i'm staring at a little debbie snack and debating on putting it back in the box or eating it cause i'm highly stressed
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:12 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

STEP AWAY FROM THE SNACK CAKE! ! ! Put it back in the box, have a big glass of water, then if you still want a snack go for something healthy!
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:23 AM   #41  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

its still wrapped up and i'm considering going to bed, i'm sick from stress and my kids are still wide awake(my head is killing me)
i hate stress
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:18 AM   #42  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 260/170/140

Height: 5'5

I didn't step away from the teddy grahams last night!! booo.
Addicted5915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:31 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 202/190/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Hey Amigas,

So, I'll just cut my losses and call this a rough week. I didn't take the time last weekend to do the massive grocery shopping I really needed to do, and as a result I was left with unsatisfactory stuff to choose from this week. Add to that the fact that I've had a couple drinks almost every night this week, and it's just a big bad awful combo.

But today I'm feeling good, despite having had a few drinks and stayed up a bit late last night. I've got a big day ahead of homework, study group, working out, then a movie with some friends. I hopped on the scale this morning to check out the damage from this week, and I'm up 3 lb. Not good, but since all cheating is officially over until the next sanctioned cheat meal which will be next weekend, I'm going to get things back on track.

Hope everyone's having a bit of fun during this last weekend of summer! It's warm and lovely in NYC though pretty cloudy today.

Oh, also I got to see John Turturro last night! I am a huge weirdo, but I have a thing for big, Italian noses. He's got some nose, that guy. I went to see Romance and Cigarettes, which he made a few years ago but it never got released, and he was doing a Q&A at the end. A musical starring James Gandolfini, Susan Sarandon, Christopher Walken and practically everyone else I like. This is way off topic, but if you're near NYC you must see this crazy movie since it's only been released in one theater in the world at this point.
eastcoastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:06 PM   #44  
Doing it for my future!!!

S/C/G: 280/278/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi all!!! I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL weekend so far. I woke up this morning WITHOUT the alarm at 6:50ish (I planned on waking up at 7:00 to make it to the gym at 8:00). I made it to the gym around 7:50 and surprisingly they let me in; there were a few other people there too. I had an awesome workout . Even bettter, today is my official weigh-in and I'm down 3 LBS.!!! I'm so excited . The rest of my day will be filled with studying, I have a couple of tests and quizzes next week . BOO HOO! Oh well.
OptimistK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:13 PM   #45  

Height: 5'9"

Hey guys. My week was pretty crazy but I still made it to the gym 4 days. TOnight I'm headed to NYC to see a friend who is town, which will be a challenge but I'll be able to keep things under control.
Mischmash is offline   Reply With Quote