Old 08-10-2007, 01:39 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

1) Get a BIG tattoo
2) Do a strip tease for DH
3) Wear a bikini (if the excess skin isn't too bad)
4) Not dodge cameras - I'm not naturally shy! I'd love for there to be some pictures of me with DS!
5) Get pregnant (strip tease first, right? lol!)

Wow. It seems like a lot of us are heading in the same direction with our goals...
Vanessa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:59 PM   #17  
Colleen

S/C/G: 155/131/120

Height: 5'1"

You know I don't really know... Other than do a happy dance on the scale.
I certainly have told myself in the past I couldn't have something because I was fat, but I've mostly gotten over that now. Maybe just have fun watching people drool.
SavingServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:28 PM   #18  
Mango Empress

S/C/G: 275/check my ticker!/145

mini skirt and thigh high stockings. my ultimate dream!
MangoKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #19  
Waiting for ONEDERLAND!

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5'10"

1) buy some great looking clothes
2) be able to fit into the clothes i have (that are now too small!)
3) wear a bikini (omg! lol)
4) be happier!!!!!!!
xDas7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:06 PM   #20  
Restarting my journey :)

S/C/G: 210/184/130

Height: 5ft 6

I have a huge list of things I want to do when I reach goal, but the biggest, or perhaps my favourite ones are...

- get a big tattoo, reaching from under my arm down my ribs, across my stomach and onto my upper thigh (I am planning the design at the mo)
- go out somewhere expensive for dinner and cocktails wearing my gorgeous karen millen dress that was an 18th bday present (and I haven't been able to wear it since!)
- go on holiday and wear a bikini and feel comfortable
- go and see all my old friends and wow them
- keep the weight off and stay healthy for the rest of my life!
going2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:11 PM   #21  
alliesmom00

S/C/G: 305/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I love the idea of this post...

1. buy the cutest bikini possible no matter the cost and hit the beach
2. shop, shop, shop
3. get pictures taken and email everyone I knew in the past
4. plastic surgery boob lift, tummy tuck etc
5. work hard at keeping it off and keep toning
alliesmom00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 02:52 PM   #22  
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

I dont really have anything in particular I would want to do once I hit my goal...of course Im going shopping (in particular shopping for shirts that show a bit of midriff), and I MUST wear a bikini to the beach.
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 03:13 PM   #23  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Do you have any other tattoos? I have full sleeves, as well as some on my back and ankles. The ribs is easily one of THE hardest places (pain-wise) to get a tattoo. I really want one on each side, and even after all I've been through with my ink, I'm STILL not sure if I want to go through with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by going2Bhealthy View Post
I have a huge list of things I want to do when I reach goal, but the biggest, or perhaps my favourite ones are...

- get a big tattoo, reaching from under my arm down my ribs, across my stomach and onto my upper thigh (I am planning the design at the mo)
- go out somewhere expensive for dinner and cocktails wearing my gorgeous karen millen dress that was an 18th bday present (and I haven't been able to wear it since!)
- go on holiday and wear a bikini and feel comfortable
- go and see all my old friends and wow them
- keep the weight off and stay healthy for the rest of my life!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #24  

One big goal that i have had for myself is to be able to be picked up by my boyfriend. Since we started going out he has always had a thing with trying to pick me up while we are kissing because i am alot shorter than him. Im 5'1 and he is 5'8. Well it never works completly. He never says anything negative about it but i know he would like to pick me up some day. Secretly i have always wanted him to pick me up, take me on piggy back rides and all that good stuff but sadly that has never been our reality. When i reach goal "LET THE LIFTING BEGIN"!!!!!!!!!!

okay now the other 4

1. Yes, ladies and gents there will be shopping,lots of it. Not only for clothes but for shoes, I have never been able to weare a decent pair of slingback heals. When i reach goal, I hope ton never even whisper the word sneaker. Ok except with exersize!!!!!

2. I have never been able to cross my legs properly, I want to do that sooooo bad

3.I have some "friends" if thats what you want to call them who would drop dead if I even lost a pound due to jelously. I lost a little weight before and i could not believe the negative reaction. Well im willing to cut my losses, and wow them with my steller body.

4. Ohh......and mini skirts and short dresses, that will be my thing, tastfully done of course. hehhehe
bm58928n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:04 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

I have SO many more than 5, but I'll play by the rules.

1. Baby...I am a mother without a child (Marines don't count! lol). Losing weight can help PCOS symptoms lessen, so I'm hoping that if I lose the weight, I'll actually get pregnant.
2. Breast Augmentation...they've always been pointy & saggy and I feel that if I got it done now, it'd be a waste of money...DH and I discussed it; it'll be my reward for getting in the 150's (half my starting weight).
3. Short skirts...I want to wear cute clothes and look good in them (high heels included)!
4. Running...DH's a Marine and I want to be able to go for a run with him.
5. 10 Year Reunion (2012)...I want people to have to think long and hard before realizing who I am/was!

***Edited to add: MangoKitty, that is an awesome quote...made me laugh. It's going on the fridge!***

Last edited by MarinePrincess; 08-13-2007 at 04:13 AM.
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:39 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Awesome thread!

redlight: I don't believe one has to wait till goal to enjoy life, but there are certain things myself and others would not feel comfortable doing until we hit goal.

Things I want to do:

1. Shop! Duh! I also can shop a little bit in the back of my closet, since I kept some of my thin clothes.

2. Do a photo shoot - I have a really talented photographer who took some great pics of my girlfriend who would also love to take pictures of me, though I told him I didn't want to until I reached goal. Some of them would be pin-up style, some portraits, and some artistic nudity.

3. Get back into going to casting calls. (Acting, modeling... stuff I used to do when I was thin)

4. Become less socially reserved and make more efforts to meet people here. I know my weight should not hold me back from that, but all the girls here are skinny biatches (or just biatches in general - it's a college town). I made a decision early on (while thin, no less) that I didn't like the people here, but I've decided there HAS to be a FEW good people... I just have to find them! I was SO uncomfortable with myself and my size that I even felt awkward around acquaintances and friends... sad, huh? I HATED myself at my highest weight.

5. Go to the beach in a sexy bikini and show off my abs!

6. Buy sexy lingerie since I'm going to look good in it.

7. Give all my fat clothes away so that I'll never be able to fall back on them!

8. Start showing off my tattoo again - I have a 4-leaf clover on my right hip (err... what used to be a bone) so that anyone who sees below that point is "lucky"

9. Maybe get "get lucky" tattooed around that tattoo.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:06 AM   #27  
No more excuses!

S/C/G: 141 / 136 / 120

Height: 5"3

haha you girls have such awesome ideas I never thought of!!!!

- buy my dream black bikini and show off my new abs at the beach without worry!!!
- shopping!!!! and laughing with glee with my stomach doesn't pooch over my jeans waist...
- yoga? more new exercises! hopefully running a marathon!
- MAYBE get that secret tattoo i've been wanting...the "message" would be more than perfect after I reach my goals...

Last edited by TurboLeda; 08-13-2007 at 08:11 AM.
TurboLeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:17 AM   #28  
Mango Empress

S/C/G: 275/check my ticker!/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinePrincess View Post

***Edited to add: MangoKitty, that is an awesome quote...made me laugh. It's going on the fridge!***
hehe, i'm glad you like it. whenever i get frustrated and want to binge i remember it and it makes me laugh my *** back on program
MangoKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:45 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

1. Just like most of you, LOTS of shopping! At 20, my style is realy starting to change to be more classy, but I don't want to go buy a bunch of clothes now that aren't going to fit in a few months. When I reach goal, I plan on giving ALL my clothes away to Goodwill and doing a complete wardrobe makeover.
2. If I can afford it, I definitely want to get my breasts done. I don't know what weight loss is going to do to them, but they have never been very perky or attractive, because I've had them since before I even grew into them.
3. Wear a bikini. Although, I'm not sure how plausible that is because of lovely stretch marks. But I would really love to be able to wear a bikini and be completely comfortable in it.
4. Get my belly button pierced.
5. Buy lots of sexy lingere!
Ohhkay8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:24 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 271/254/150

Oh goal...how far away you seem...
For the most part I do everything I want now...but...

1) buy some knee high boots (cause, try as I might, I can't find a pair to fit my calves) I don't care if they're out of style by then, I will find them!

2) Travel like a maniac! Ireland, Switzerland (Lucerne, so beautiful), France, Holland, Japan, South Korea, South Africa, Italy, Spain....I want to go everywhere! It's hard to travel when you're big, the small plane seats, the amount of clothes you can fit in a suitcase, etc.

3) I've always wanted a small tattoo. I don't know if I'd go through with it, but once I hit goal I think it'd be a great reminder of all the hardwork.

4) hopefully be able to accept attention from the opposite sex without extreme anxiety. (I know, probably something I should be working on now and not blame my insecurities on my weight. boo)

5) Get studio pics taken with my little sister (who is 5'7", blond, athletic and gorgeous) and have people see the resemblence.
alliesarang is offline   Reply With Quote