Old 08-06-2007, 11:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Default Today's Motivation

This morning I got back from class and I was starving and the first thing I saw was a crueller (donut) from krispy kreme...it was a small one but still 110 cals. I decided what the heck and I started to eat it and my boyfriend was coming into the kitchen so I hid from him (just being silly, trying to confuse him) and he said I see you and I told him he didn't and he said yeah I saw your pudgy tummy. I went over to the krispy kreme bag and put the donut right back in the bag. He said it was cute and he liked my tummy and he kissed it, but I still didn't want the donut anymore
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

LOL Becky. It's funny how some things can motivate us! I had half of a chocolate chip cookie today- the house that I nanny at has seriously nothing but junk food! I searched for a long time for something healthy to prepare for lunch and came up empty handed. There is so much temptation in this house, it's not even funny. Candy bars in the freezer, boxes of brownie mix in the pantry, frozen chicken nuggets and fresh muffins... I could go on. It's terrible! I finally settled on breakfast for lunch- egg whites, toast, and grapes. I started with the cookie and then thought "Is it really worth it?" and was able to stop. I'm glad you were able to stop too, it can be really hard!
Ohhkay8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:12 PM   #3  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Today's motivation is seeing a loss on the scale..That's my hugest motivation.
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #4  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

lol that is funny!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:11 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Rhighlan, that is pretty funny....I have been very very bad these last couple of days. I need some motivation myself.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote