Old 08-14-2007, 04:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

Cool just needed to i guess

this is becoming the longest journey of my life. . . i want to tell everyone thank you for all the support , you have no idea how much you guys have helped me though so many hard times. well my weight isnt going anywhere, im going to the gym everyday, its so hard to stay motivated when you dont see anything happening.. .. .. i feel like "so why am i still doing this" i like working out, i feel good. except that i feel like everybody is staring at me.lol but they probably are. lol . on a sad note my life is kinda hard right now . my dad just told me he was diagnosed with diabetes. im scared. i pray that hes ok, i cant imagine him not walking me down the aisle you know??? i got my headshots. so acting world here i come hey if any of you have a myspace , contact me saying you with 3fc i'd love to have some friends on there and really talk , www.myspace.com/rockbanddropout . .. . well that is my little update , just needed to write i guess.
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:01 PM   #2  

Well...i know what your sayin with you have to see results to feel as though your doing anything....and for me hun when i start doubting my progress...i just remind myself of how much of a set back id be taking if i gave in to my cravings and ate somthing i know isnt good for me!!! You'll soon see some more progress! Don't get down on yourself! Your Beautiful!!! And your hard work will be commended in good time by others!!! Good luck! Keep your chin up!!!
afb0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

aww don't give up. Make this about YOU example when you exercise make it your ME time and it will help focus yourself and be able to handle your tough times.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:40 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

Are you keeping track of inches? Sometimes the scale just won't move, but you're still slimming down.

If you're counting calories in versus calories out and you being true to your weight loss efforts, then you should be losing weight. Depending on how long you've been plateau'ed, you might want to up your calorie intake for a few days then drop it back down to jump start your body.
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote