Facebook

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I totally agree Jill. I hope this is just a slow reaction and the moderators on facebook (or whoever they happen to be) don't agree with this awful group. I reported it too a few days ago. I hope it gets closed down soon!
  • Hey all, just wanted to add my bit in. I've reported them too.
  • Hmm..I don't have a facebook. I'd ask my friends to report this but none of them use facebook either. We all use myspace. I was just wanting to bump this up and see if anybody knows if this group got taken down?
  • Big Fat Deal has posted about this thread. Maybe this will prompt more people to report that silly group, who knows...
  • I reported them
  • Facebook is pretty notorious for this kind of thing. I hate to rain on everyone's parade but they general don't do anything about these sorts of things, unless you name your group something like "I Hate Black People."
  • lol. more people reported that group then there are people IN that group.
    Thats got to say something.
  • Quote: Big Fat Deal has posted about this thread. Maybe this will prompt more people to report that silly group, who knows...

I emailed mo_pie about it last week. I've reported facebook groups before/had nothing happen and thought it would be interesting to get a lot of people reporting it.. just to see what would happen. But that blog is great though hey?