3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Look Like a Celebrity? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/115767-look-like-celebrity.html)

ellakay 06-20-2007 10:50 PM

Look Like a Celebrity?

Soooo..I'm boreddd and avoiding homework lol and that Paris Hilton thread gave me an idea....

Do people ever tell you that you look like a certain celebrity? Orrr if not, is there a certain celebrity that you would love to look like?

Personally, I've gotten Anne Hathaway a few times (girl from Princess Diaries and Devil Wears Prada). BUT i would loveeeee to look like Katherine Heigl from Greys Anatomy. I think she is absolutely gorgeousssss.

soooo what about ya'll :)

charolastra00 06-20-2007 11:38 PM

It's really hard to tell for me because I have a very round face. :P When the weight comes off, then we'll see. I think I COULD look like Natalie Portman.. just with a more Jewish nose :P But in the eyes, I could see that.

Kery 06-21-2007 03:10 AM

I don't know, but when I did that "celebrity lookalike" test over I can't remember what site (you have to upload a picture of you), the highest match for me came with Whoopi Goldberg. :D

Which is weird, since we're absolutely not of the same ethnic stock (I'm definitely of the Caucasian--German/French/Swiss stock).

bethmart 06-21-2007 04:09 AM

I cant spell it but I have been told by many that i look like myrely hemmingway. I will post pics eventually. Remind me

Casandra 06-21-2007 04:19 AM

I've been told that I look a bit like Amanda Bynes for some reason. I cant really see it though...

glitterlicious 06-21-2007 08:26 AM

Lol...believe it or not I've been told on several occasions that I look like Paris Hilton...

I mean, I can kind of see a similarity. My hair is about the same color and style. And we both have a square-ish face shape. Our facial features are totally different though...as are our figures. Lol.

I've also gotten a blonde Alexis Bledel...hmm...lol.

bethmart 06-21-2007 08:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok heres a lame attempt as a look alike. I used to have long hair. And now my face in chubbier than is used to be but here goes:

cagesorwings 06-21-2007 08:46 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Ooh fun!
I worked at a golf course last summer and drunk old guys used to tell me I look like random celebrities all the time.

I attached pictures...
the first one is me on the right
the next picture is Meryl Streep, who is the one I see the most resemblance to
then the next is Jerry Hall
and the next is Chloe Sevigny

I guess its the blonde hair, high cheekbones and long/big nose ;)

NightengaleShane 06-21-2007 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cagesorwings (Post 1741701)
Ooh fun!
I worked at a golf course last summer and drunk old guys used to tell me I look like random celebrities all the time.

I attached pictures...
the first one is me on the right
the next picture is Meryl Streep, who is the one I see the most resemblance to
then the next is Jerry Hall
and the next is Chloe Sevigny

I guess its the blonde hair, high cheekbones and long/big nose ;)

I totally see the Chloe Sevigny resemblence.

You look like you could be a random famous person, in general... you have a lot of charisma, along with the blonde girl look.

NightengaleShane 06-21-2007 10:07 AM

This is fun. Being a celebrity lookalike actually inspired my username, NightengaleShane. I had a band awhile ago, and that was my alias - the last part was inspired by Shane from The L Word, who I got told I looked a lot like.

The first pic is me, then Kate Moennig/Shane from The L Word.
Then, Kim Stolz, from Top Model, who I've been told I bear a strong resemblence to.

The next one is me with long hair, then Gina Gershon, who I often got told I looked like back then.

Attachment 26111

Attachment 26112

Attachment 26113

Attachment 26114

Attachment 26116

SoulBliss 06-21-2007 10:22 AM

^^ :o Uh, Nightengaleshane, you are HOT!!! I thought so before and these pics confirm my suspicions... ;)

cagesorwings 06-21-2007 10:50 AM

Thanks Nightengaleshane :)
I DEFINITELY see the Kim in you (from top model). I really liked her on the show too, so that's a good thing! I really like your hair in the top photo, is that how it is now?

MaNdA22 06-21-2007 11:10 AM

Theres this website called www.myheritage.com and it has a facial recognition part that will scan your face and determine which celebs you most resemble. It's cool you guys should try it.

NightengaleShane 06-21-2007 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cagesorwings (Post 1741939)
Thanks Nightengaleshane :)
I DEFINITELY see the Kim in you (from top model). I really liked her on the show too, so that's a good thing! I really like your hair in the top photo, is that how it is now?

my hair is like that on a good day. My most recent pic is my profile pic, taken a few weeks ago, but my hair grows really fast and is now in desperate need of a haircut. Right now, I look like an overweight female member of the Beatles... just kidding, just kidding. :p

PS: SoulBliss: why thank you for saying I'm hot :D

PPS: MaNdA222: MyHeritage.com is fun, but I'm not sure how accurate ;) It told me I look like Katie Holmes and Father Damian! :joker:

MaNdA22 06-21-2007 11:30 AM

sorry was trying to post my results. didnt work