Old 06-23-2007, 08:35 AM   #31  
Woman on a mission

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightengaleShane View Post
You know who else has gotten pretty skinny lately? Debra Messing. How many of ya'll watch The Starter Wife? I can see all her chest bones now; it's quite creepy. Chest bones have and always will make me cringe... I couldn't even see mine until I got down to 110 (freakishly skinny on my build, size 0 in some circumstances), so I'm pretty sure that anyone with visable chestbones has to be severely depriving themselves of nutritional value. I'm also disgusted by rib bones that stretch all the way to your back, but that's another story entirely.
First off I love Debra Messing. But you're right I have been watching 'The starter wife' and she lost a lot of weight. Although, she was very tiny the first few seasons of Will & Grace. I thought she looked much healthier after she had her baby for the last few seasons.
MaNdA22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 04:06 PM   #32  
Finding myself...

S/C/G: 212/194.5/191

Height: 5'5

everyone says I look like Stifler's mom Jennifer Coolidge but with long Black Hair....

casifromPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 04:14 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 280/270s/120

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kery View Post
I don't know, but when I did that "celebrity lookalike" test over I can't remember what site (you have to upload a picture of you), the highest match for me came with Whoopi Goldberg.

Which is weird, since we're absolutely not of the same ethnic stock (I'm definitely of the Caucasian--German/French/Swiss stock).
I did the same thing and my strongest was Liv Tyler--and I was so happy! I absolutely love Liv Tyler, I think she's gorgeous.
Dawn2Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 04:54 PM   #34  
banned

S/C/G: 176/155/135

Height: 5'7"

I've been told I resemble three different celebs.
Katie Holmes
Rachel Weisz
Juliette Lewis

I kinda can see Juliette Lewis because of my eyes. I get compared to Rachel Weisz the second most. which I can also see. But I don't see my resemblance to Katie Holmes which I get the most often.
Elegant Departure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 203/183/121?

Height: 5' 4"

When I was younger (and skinny!) I was told I looked like Ally Sheedy a few times a day. When I had long hair I was told I looked like Jennifer Jason Leigh from her Fast Times days.

The latest one I heard was that I look like Clea DuVall. It bummed me out.

I ran 4 photos on the myheritage.com thing.

Photo 1 (age 18): 74% michelle rodriguez

Photo 2 (age 20 head turned a little):
75% Silvia Renate Bernadotte
68% judy garland
64% Shirley Manson
63% Cameron Diaz

Photo 3 (age 22 or 23, very fuzzy, taken with a webcam):
64% leo tolstoy (haha!)
58% kristin kreuk

Face scan 4 (5 years old):
74% christie brinkley
61% gia carangi
55% clara bow

Did I peak at 5 years old, or is that my destiny once I lose this weight?
swiminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:45 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiminky View Post

The latest one I heard was that I look like Clea DuVall. It bummed me out.
It shouldn't. Clea DuVall is HOT, in my opinion.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:03 PM   #37  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Clea DuVall is VERY attractive!
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:52 PM   #38  

No one has ever told me I look like anyone. I thought once that I maybe kinda looked like Emma Rossem (unsure if spelled her last name right, she's the girl from Day after Tomorrow) - But I doubt I actually do.
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:06 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

So I was thinking about this thread and thought about my friend Amanda. In my opinion she looks JUST like Katherine Heigl with dark hair. Nevermind the evil cat...

stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:44 PM   #40  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

People have always said the same person-Janet Jackson (the old Janet), of course I don't see it.

mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:12 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 198/165/143

Height: 5"8.5

This thread is so fun!! I was blonde up until a few years ago, and when I was blonde I was told I looked like many generic blondes - Christina Applegate, Pamela Anderson, Mariah Carey, Jenna Elfman. Not to say any of these ladies is in any way generic, but they certainly don't look like each other, so how can I look like all of them??

Now that I'm brunette I've gotten Kate Beckinsale (woo hoo!!), and in the MyHeritage thang I got:
Adriana Karembeu; Ali Landry; Alicia Silverstone; Krista Allen; Jenna Elfman (again); Rachel Leigh Cook (um.. I wish!!!); Letitia Casta (see Rachel Leigh Cook); and.. drumroll please.. Gina Lollabrigida!! I wish I could say I really resembled any of these fine women, but I'm grateful for who I am. I think we can clearly see by the cross-section of faces this program is reading, it's a pretty broad statement to say one looks just like them, IYKWIM!!

jusj, I think it's your eyes that resemble Janet. You have such kind friendly eyes. In fact, I'm blown away by all the hotties on this forum!!
Diana the Hun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:59 AM   #42  
Jmeezay

Ever since I grew my hair out (I used to chemically straighten it) I hear that I look like Jill Scott. She's a wonderful soul/r&b singer who is from Philadelphia. While she has a beautiful face, she's a good deal larger than I am and it used to bother me. But someone new recently said "you look a lot like Jill Scott but way smaller." Now it doesn't bother me so much. *lol* I think its the hair and our smiles. My pic is first!

Old 06-26-2007, 08:13 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

I totally see the resemblence, Jmeezay... though you can't tell how big she is in that pic.

I know what you mean about being bummed out if you're compared to someone who is larger than you, though... if someone compares me to someone larger, no matter HOW cute they are, I think, "yeahhhh but I'm NOT THAT FAT!" The other day, I got told by this guy that I look like his girlfriend. His girlfriend is very cute, but I'm pretty sure she has a good 15-20 pounds on me. At first, I was a little insulted, then I thought, "WAIT A SECOND... he ADORES this girl, and he's totally in love with her... I should be taking this as a compliment!"
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:36 AM   #44  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

I look like Ione Skye - always have. Only, I like to think that SHE looks like ME!
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:24 PM   #45  

When I had short blonde hair and I straightened it, I used to get Claire Danes all the time.

When I grew it out and dyed it reddish-brown and wore it curly, I got Kate Winslet.

Not sure how I could look like both, since I don't really think they look anything alike but

Makes me wanna dig through my big box o' pics!

Amanda
Mandafay is offline   Reply With Quote