3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   How's everybody doing today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/115665-hows-everybody-doing-today.html)

stiebena 06-19-2007 07:09 PM

How's everybody doing today?

Hi All,

I think that I'm doing pretty good today...I don't actually count calories (although I probably should, because I suspect that I eat more than I think), but here's what I ate:

Breakfast: 1 slice homemade whole wheat toast with a bit of margerine and jam.

Lunch: Taco Salad with Chicken and ranch dressing - came in an edible taco bowl...I didn't eat all of the taco part (shared it with a friend) but I probably shouldn't have eaten it at all since it was deep fried.

Dinner: 1 serving Barilla plus pasta (1/2 cup dry), handful of cherry tomatoes, 1 stalk celery, about 1 Tbsp low fat ranch dressing for dipping, about 1 cup coleslaw with about 2 Tbsp dressing.

If I get hungry later on I will probably have some fruit...I try not to eat after 9pm though.

I haven't exercised much yet - I walked to and from work (about 45 minutes total) and later will do some crunches and pushups.

How did everybody else do?

mrsaugie 06-19-2007 07:16 PM

I don't count calories either. but i think i ate pretty good today I guess i should also admit that i do not really follow the serving sizes i just TRY and eat til i am no longer hungry. Try being the key. that is what i did before i had my son and once i learned what that felt like it was easy to do

helpmelose 06-19-2007 07:19 PM

I think I did pretty good today:

Breakfast: 1 bite of ww eggo waffle w/ syrup and margarine (running late so was not able to eat both of them)

Lunch: Taco Bell taco salad (no shell) w/ extra meat though

Snack: 2 string cheese and 100 calorie snack pack - kisses snackster (it is yummy)

Dinner - undecided still - either veggie burger or fish with a salad - I will update tomorrow

I hope everyone is having a great day!!

stiebena 06-19-2007 07:20 PM

I think eating until you're full is a great idea...I just find that I usually eat more than I need...I have issues with realising when I'm full, so I find its better if I control my portions a little more closely.

Good job!

TurboLeda 06-19-2007 07:27 PM

I'm doing great, thanks for asking!!

I've been counting calories and did my Turbo Jam ball workout after getting off work early!

leda

glitterlicious 06-19-2007 07:50 PM

Great great great! :)

Breakfast:
Slimfast Shake
Peach nonfat yogurt

Snack #1: Banana

Lunch:
Slimfast shake
Turkey on whole wheat wrap

Snack #2: fresh strawberries

Snack #3: baby carrots

Dinner:
Venison over small portion of pasta
corn on the cob
tomato
carrots
milk

Snack #4: Cannelope

Exercise: 20 min jog/walk combo
resistance training
ab workout

stiebena 06-19-2007 07:53 PM

Sounds great guys! Keep up the good work!!!

mrsaugie 06-19-2007 08:06 PM

Like i said it just takes time to learn the feeling and a bit of self control. the way i look at it is if you don't eat enough the first it you can always have a light snack till the next meal and eating this way i do find that i usually need a "meal at about 9 in the morning. I should probably mention while i am thinking of it that i usually eat breakfast at abput 5 to 5:30 in the morning to get to work for 6:30 and that is when i am working 8 hours it is early if i am on 9 or 10 hours yikes 10 hours i do not want to think about.

4thebigday 06-19-2007 08:07 PM

Hey everyone!! I think I'm doing pretty good too! I had an apple for breakfast, some soy beans for snack, and then some .5 c white rice and 3.5 oz teri chix for lunch. Then I plan on some salad for a snack, then soup and maybe a veg burger for dinner. BUT I work at a mex rest tuesday nights! Pray that I don't eat anything there either!