Old 06-12-2007, 02:06 AM   #1  
so excited!!!

S/C/G: 270/270/130

Height: 5'6

Default hello everyone, im new!

hey i just joined and want to get to know people. my name is emily. im almost 20 and i weigh 270. ive been overweight my entire life (2nd grade from what i can remember) i want to be healthy and live it too. i want to be pretty inside AND out. i know it sounds extremely drastic, but im aiming to loose 50 lbs by august because once fall comes im entering into a fire program where we are required to meet physical ability tests. anyway, even if that doesnt happen im obviously still aiming for it! actually to be 130 lbs sooner or later. well thats me and my introduction! hope to hear from a few of you.
2b140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome emily! You will finds a lot of great support here. If there is anything I learned it's this... don't get discouraged if you don't meet your goals on a certain time frame... always remember you will get there eventually and it's important to stay on track. You may very well lose 50 pounds by august, but we never know what our bodies are going to do. Keep it healthy!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote