Old 05-24-2007, 03:24 PM   #1  

Default Looking for a weight loss buddy

Hey all,
I am new here and looking for someone to be a weight loss buddy. I could really use some encouragement. I'm a 29 year old married mother of 3, and due to numerous health issues have packed on 60 unwanted and very much un-needed pounds in the last 2 years . I desperately want to lose this weight and regain my former healthy appearance. If you would care to be my email buddy in my journey please contact me! I live in Missouri, US. Thanks!!!

-Wyattslillady
Wyattslillady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

hi im linda i live in cali, san fernando valley i'd love to be your buddy. ill p.m you!!!! (privat message)
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 151/151/130... was 190's in 06

Height: 5'4"

Hi Wyattslillady! I am also in Missouri, I moved here in December from Arizona and I really like it so far. I want to lose about 55 pounds so our weightloss goals are pretty close. I would love to buddy up with you and provide encouragment and motivation to you. Let me know what you think!
helpmelose is offline   Reply With Quote