3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   What do you hope.. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/112981-what-do-you-hope.html)

MAMA2CHUNKEYMONKEY 05-18-2007 05:12 PM

What do you hope..

DOESN'T change about your body?

I hope that my breasts don't change ;). They're large, but not too large- and I like them that way. I would hate it if they 'shrunk'!

HeatherAngel 05-18-2007 05:40 PM

This sounds dumb, but I hope I'll still be 'pretty' when I'm slim - I've seen pictures of women who lose a LOT of weight and they just really aren't as attractive as they were.

I feel like a bad person even posting this! :(

Ambrosia 05-18-2007 07:06 PM

HeatherAngel I feel the same way.

I want to keep some of my boobs (I want to lose two cup sizes though). I'm afraid after exercising they will become too small.

wvwitch 05-18-2007 10:09 PM

I'm not too worried about losing boobs. I'm worried about them sagging more when I lose weight.

senorita 05-18-2007 10:20 PM

I want to keep my boobs too - what little I have of them, lol. Sadly, that's one of the first places where I deflate... :(

Treighsie 05-18-2007 10:33 PM

I want to keep my boobs too! They're already a bit small (barely Bs).... :)

LeedaRenee 05-18-2007 10:42 PM

My boobs are huge, I would not miss them if they decided to go down a cup size or 2. There's really nothing that I want to stay the same. I need everything down sized!

wisher 05-18-2007 11:10 PM

I want to keep my basic body shape....just smaller!

Renny Sue 05-19-2007 12:16 AM

I want my boobs to stay (size D I'd be happy with, sport ya know?)

HeatherAngel I'm the same! If I got to a certain weight and realised I wasn't good looking there, I'd be willing to put a couple of kilos back on to improve my looks.

khep 05-19-2007 12:25 AM

I like that I have a sort of hourglass figure... I want to lose my lower tummy, etc. but I still want definition.

Romeos Girly 05-19-2007 12:49 AM

My boyfriend is more worried about my boobs than I am. Though when my sister lost weight, she went from a C to an A. I'm a B and I would hate to be concave!

PurdueGirl98 05-19-2007 04:30 AM

I would love to keep my boobs..just maybe lose 2 cups sizes (Im an F now), and my butt Ive always been in love with, so Im hoping it stays as round as it is now.

wisher 05-19-2007 09:35 AM

I also like my boobs, but I haven't lost them yet, I'm 50 pounds lighter than my heaviest a little over a year ago and they were D's then and they're D's now. Maybe it's just the last thing to go or maybe they won't go at all, who knows!

maegdaeien 05-19-2007 11:42 AM

I hope I don't get hairy! I've known a few people who lost a lot of weight and they got all this peach fuzz on their faces and arms (and yes, I'm talking about women!). I don't know if it's the body's way of trying to keep warm once the insulation of fat is gone or what. Has anyone else seen this?

nineteen 05-19-2007 12:51 PM

in my case, I want EVERYTHING down-sized -- including my boobs. I can barely fit into a DD. (meaning, a DD is almost too small)

Want to hear something incredible? I was a DD at 200 lbs, and I'm a DD at 146 lbs.

How can that be? It's like I've lost weight everywhere but my chest.

Maybe that's the fantasy of women everywhere, but trust me, these suckers are too big, and they must go...lol. It's very hard to find cute bras, to fit into certain tops, and my breasts hurt my back.

Please let my boobs get smaller!!!

It must happen eventually, right? If I lost enough weight?

:?: