Old 05-14-2007, 02:16 PM   #1  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

Default exercises

This should probably go in the exercise thread but since I chat here more, I'll post it here lol.

Anyways, do ya'll think its wierd I do my exercises at different times of day? Like in the mornings I do 30 minutes, then about 30 minutes after my lunch I do some more, then about an hour after supper I try to do 45 minutes then. Its just I can't keep focused on something more then an hour or I will get bored (thats why I did so bad in school). Anyways, I just hope im not screwing up my body by exercising this way. I know some peopl exercise like an hour or so at a time and I just cannot do that.
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 256/238/150

Height: 5'3''

I exercise for about 45 min at lunch and and about 45min when I get home from work. Sometimes I throw in 20 min of Pilates or Yoga somewhere. I don't think it hurts a person to do a little exercise here and there.
tndavis82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:59 PM   #3  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

ok, good at least im not hte only one who does it that way lol
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:30 PM   #4  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

For me it depends totally on my mood. There are some days when I'm like an ADD kid and can't keep my mind on one thing for an extended period of time, so I split it up. Others, like today, I just want to get it out of the way in one big chunk and relax for the remainder. If this works best for you, keep it up
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 222/=ticker=/150

Height: 5'7"

I have 3 girls so I have to split it up. I usually do my strength training in the morning and then cardio in the evenings. The days that I don't do strength training I do 2 cardio sessions one in the morning and one in the evening. I love my morning workouts the best.
browneyedgirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:16 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 160/148/125

Height: 5'3"

I split it up too! I'm always switching around my routine - I don't like to get bored! I'm not an expert but I think as long as you're exercising - the time of day doesn't really matter.
silver plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:14 AM   #7  
cals. in v. cals. out

S/C/G: 157/151/130

Height: 5'6

I also do this. I had a trainer for a while and I would see her in the mornings and she said whenever I could squeeze an extra "blast" of cardio in the evening it would really speed up my weight loss. The logic being that after you workout you experience a little bit of "afterglow" where for a while your metabolism is reved up and you're burning more at rest. If you squeeze in two or three workouts a day. This happens two or three times.
nomorefatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:26 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/150

Height: 5'7 1/2

I do this some days as well. I have a very demanding 8 month old and he's not always understanding of my workout schedule
LeedaRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:13 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 291/see tckr/170

Height: 5'6

HMMM Im trying my hardest to wrk out two times a day i really am pushing for morning workouts too cuz i know those have a good affect...!!! but ladies aslong as were are movin and sweatin I dont think there is nothin wrong with the exercises we are doin as long as u r eating at least the minimum amount of food to survive and be healthly we are cool!!!!! I have fell of the wagon on my 6 days a week workout for the past two and half weeks, and I have got to get back in action so lady's be there for me pleeeeeze!!!!!!! I have learned that all this exercise stuff is a mind thing....what pushes me is imagining how i would look in some size 12 jeans!!! cuz right now im at a 20 and a snug 18!!! started as a 24 so im happy that im getting smaller, but i need to get back on the ball cuz I have about 70-80lbs to loose by my birthday which is 12/26/07!!!!!!

Angela
Angela85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #10  
Ready for a Change!!

S/C/G: 150/148/130

Height: 5'9

I have two boys so when i am at the gym that is basically where my work out stays.. I tried 2 times to go home and do lunges and crunches but my boys are always wanting something or needing some thing so at the gym from 5:30-6:45 is the only MY time I have and I eat it up!
CRYSANDBOYS is offline   Reply With Quote