Excited!!!

• I just did my first weekly weigh in and I am down 4.6 pounds in a week! I had a lapse on friday/saturday and though for sure I gained but NOPE!!! I know its only a little bit but it made me feel good and motivated me to be down another 4 by next monday!!!! new mini goal!!
    Nicci
  • Congrats! That's an amazing loss! However, a quick word of warning: don't be surprised if you can't keep up 4+ pound losses a week. Initially, your body has a lot of water weight to lose, so you lose quicker. Around 2-ish pounds a week is normal later on, although that varies from person to person and depends on the program you're on. Also, keep in mind that the faster you lose, the more likely you are to gain back, so if you aren't losing 4 pounds a week, don't get discouraged, and don't force your body to lose too quickly! Keep up the great work, though
  • Congrats!!! Thats great!

I agree with momerath also.
  • That is great!!! Congrats!!
  • yeah I know I won't keep up the weight loss at that rate but as long as the scale moves down I am happy!!!! I also went from constant fastfood and no exercise to a monitered diet and 45 min cardio so that would explain my sudden loss
  • congrats, thats awesome! I agree, typically you should lose around 2 lbs a week, I lost 6 lbs in my first 10 days, which is awesome, but it does slow down a bit, and understandably so. My family was also a bit take out / eat out type of thing, however now we dont as much. I just cant find the motivation for working out yet. I hate running!