Old 05-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #16  

Lisa - I attempted the spaghetting squash and lets just say it definitely did not work out... Are the tofu noodles like that? How do you cook them (any recommendations)?
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:59 PM   #17  
Once more, with feeling!

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

The tofu noodles definately taste like noodles. Well, kind of. See they're made of tofu (duh) so they don't really have much taste. You need to have them with sauce,etc to give them flavor. They do kinda have a Asian-y texture to them which is a little odd to get used to. But what I do is rinse the noodles REALLY well. The material they're stored in smells a little fishy and gross so a good rinse is necessary. Then I dry them. Those bad boys absorb tons of water (just like tofu), so if you don't get that water off, it waters down your sauces. Then I nuke 'em for a minute or two and dry them again. Then add your toppings, etc, and you're set to go. I know all that sounds really labor intensive, but it's not. Takes me about 5 minutes to get them ready. Good luck and let me know how you like them!
KnitALisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:55 PM   #18  
I ve cK MZk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

Just thought I'd stop by and say hey. I haven't really been posting that much, other than my DDR thread. I am going to try to take a few minutes out of the day to stop by. Things have just been..well..blah..lately. haha. Hope everyone is having a great day.
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:21 PM   #19  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Things are allright with me. I'm sick and I had a treat last night but I didnt binge so I'm happy. Just checking in to see how everyone is.

have a good day!
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:50 PM   #20  
Life's tough Get a helmet

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'3"

I haven't been around much lately. I've been sooo busy with work. I have been traveling quite a bit and hate it...not necessarily the travel, but the fact, that I very easily use traveling as an excuse to not exercise and eat whatever I want. Then when I get home its so hard to get back into the groove. I go to the same city every time and I purposely stay across from a park with a nice jogging trail but do I use it??? NOOOOOOOOO...i gotta get out of this mind set! I hope everyone else is doing well!!
Spunkster5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:47 PM   #21  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Still not feeling 100% better and not making the best food choices - having too many treats. Plus I can't work out yet because I'm sick. It's frustrating. I guess I'll be lucky to lose 1 pound this week but you can't control everything. Tomorrow I will try to make healthier food choices and keep active by packing more stuff to move! I can't believe that I'll be in Paris in a couple weeks!
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 08:46 AM   #22  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Just wanted to say, and not sure if this is even the right place to post it (this board is so huge!) but my little guy LOST HIS SECOND TOOTH last night.
He is 6, his name is Colby.
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:57 PM   #23  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in here.
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote