Old 05-16-2007, 11:45 AM   #46  

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedHousewife View Post
Gremlina, are you going to Beaufort? If so I'm completely jealous.
Candice,
Nope..we are going to Charleston AFB... I'm so excited.
The guys here don't take their shirts off at the gym though..must be a Marine thing...lol.. ;-)

Stacey
gremlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #47  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

I managed to resist the garlic bread at work tonight! And when I brought food home for Dave after my shift, I didn't eat ANY of his fries or his cheesy biscuit things! I did eat a few after dinner mints over the course of my shift to take my mind off of the garlic bread, but I figure that's better for me than the bread
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 195/170/150

Height: 5'8"

I reallllly didn't feel like exercising today. To the point where I drove over to the gym, couldn't find a parking space, and just gave up and drove home (well I also stopped somewhere on the way to do errands, so it wasn't a wasted drive...). HOWEVER, once I got home I kept my workout clothes on, and went on the treadmill we have sitting down in the basement. Even though I was feeling lazy and sweating my butt off, I did 50 mins!
cagesorwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:50 PM   #49  
...to everything

S/C/G: 170/170/120-130?

Height: 5'3"

Come on, ladies, no NSVs in FIVE DAYS?! I find that hard to believe!!

My boyfriend and I were at a concert on Friday and afterwards we went to a bar for a bit. I actually got some "looks" from guys! That hasn't happened in FOREVER! I guess the weight coming off, plus my increased confidence level, is really showing!
RidiculouslyAddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:47 PM   #50  
Tryin'

i know this is kinda scale related, but i finally hit a healthy BMI!! i am soo excited. can't quite believe it.
train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:05 AM   #51  
Chunky Dunker

S/C/G: 252.8/tick-tick-tickerrrr/215

Height: 5'6"

even after eating like a pig at a trough this weekend, when my bf came home from work last night he hugged me and said "You feel so little !" haha..
WakeMeForSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:25 AM   #52  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

I had some friends over on Saturday and we were talking about cars. I said how I drove a Toyota Yaris once and it was REALLY light and how my Prius is light too but not that light. My friend Dave had just arrived and he entered in the conversation with "YOU'RE light! You look great!" haha
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:15 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

I took the stair at school today and didn't get winded. It's only three flights however when school started this year I would huff and puff at the top of the stairs, then in November I had surgery and couldn't use the stairs for a few weeks and never went back. I decided today that I am going to use the stairs at school from now on.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:00 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 195/170/150

I was invited to a friends house around 11 pm tonight to "watch movies & talk"... sure fodder for late night snacking. I brought my own snack with me and was able to explain it quite easily without saying anything about my weight loss plan (I really dont like to let people know about it) and I didn't eat anything that he had lying around! I was pretty proud of myself
cagesorwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:03 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 170/154.6/120

Height: 5'1"

I'm officially in a size 12...and I tried on a pair of capris, size 11!...I got them on, buttoned and zipped! I wouldn't have worn them anywhere looking like they did but that's not the point.

ETA: I started out in a size 14...and they were getting snug.
ShrinkinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:03 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

A size 12 that is wonderful. I can't wait to get there!

I had a twofer today:
1. I hope this is conceded but . . . I went up to my school to meet with my prof about a paper I have to write and the side of the school is large one way windows. Normally I take the entrance where I don't have to see my reflection but it's closed for the summer. When I walked by them I caught a glimpse of my reflection (I don't have a full size mirror in my apartment) and notice how much smaller I am then when I first started.

2. Again I hope I don't sound conceded but . . . I went to the hoedown last weekend and they took pictures when we walked in and gave us cards so we could look them up. I finally got around to looking up the picture of my sisters and me and I was again surprised at how much smaller I am then before.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:35 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 170/154.6/120

Height: 5'1"

WOW! 107lbs lost! WTG!!

No, you don't sound conceded the slightest bit! Brag all you want! I would be! And, you most definitely deserve it!!
ShrinkinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:55 AM   #58  
...to everything

S/C/G: 170/170/120-130?

I've been on plan now for FOUR days in a row. YAY me!
RidiculouslyAddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:17 PM   #59  
Chunky Dunker

S/C/G: 252.8/tick-tick-tickerrrr/215

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemeberHowToSmile View Post

2. Again I hope I don't sound conceded but . . . I went to the hoedown last weekend and they took pictures when we walked in and gave us cards so we could look them up. I finally got around to looking up the picture of my sisters and me and I was again surprised at how much smaller I am then before.

AH! I was there, too--- what day did you go? I was there sunday after the Tigers game !
WakeMeForSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:01 PM   #60  

I am up to running 2.75 miles...And before I started this running program about 7 weeks ago I never have been a runner...
gremlina is offline   Reply With Quote