3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ***Weekly Chat:April 23rd to 29th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/110666-%2A%2A%2Aweekly-chat-april-23rd-29th.html)

casifromPR 04-25-2007 03:38 PM

I read on someone signature that even the skinny girls have their problems or something like that, please if you're happy for something accomplishing don't change it to negative by keep criticizing what you don't still like, just work for it and be glad that something is right so far.
I started just this week, and I'm willing to deal with the ups and downs, really some foods just not doing much for me, but its a price I'm willing to pay, my rewards ::: first goal a facial and pedicure, then shoes, then clothes...
never food!!!
I love this site, and the stories keep me moving, on ww I go to meetings once a week because its real, here I get daily support and inspiration.

Thank u girls...

Bikini Dreader 04-25-2007 03:50 PM

I agree! Lets keep things positive!

I received my Easter package from my step mom today. i was supposed to go home but ended up getting stuck here so she felt bad and mailed me part of my gift. She left the chocolate bunny out and gave me some individually wrapped belgian chocolates that she said she thought might be easier not to eat them all at once. Well, I ate them all. I tried to give them away because that is the only way I can save myself it seems and I managed to get rid of one. But I ate the rest. I didnt buy them so technically I still stuck to my plan but it was a total binge. Putting on the bikini tonight before dinner to remind myself!

I hope everyone else is stronger than I am!

TracyFAdams 04-26-2007 09:25 AM

Holy cow nuggets on a stick! I'm looking at the target website because I need a new salad spinner because my old cheap one broke...I kinda held it down too hard haha. The cheapest one I see on here is $19.99!!! :yikes: 20 bucks for something that dries lettuce?!?!?!

Bikini Dreader 04-26-2007 01:21 PM

Im literally counting down my last month of my job that I have wnated to leave for a long time. It makes me want to snack so I'm trying to keep myself busy by getting things done at work that I need to for my trip and to move out of my house (changing addresses, buying supplies, etc.) So far, I havent shaken the need to snack so I should keep wasting time. I really do not feel like actually working!

janamonkey 04-26-2007 01:38 PM

Hey, I don't feel like working either!

Its the slow time at my job so I spend a lot of time 'looking busy' and posting online.

CookieMonster416 04-26-2007 03:22 PM

Casifrompr while I often do not have sympathy for her, my best friend has a very hard time gaining weight. She is naturally very thin and has to take hormone pills/shots to make her gain weight. If she does not gain a certain amount of weight a month (because she loses it very easily) she will not menstruate. The doctor highly doubts she will ever be able to sustain a pregnancy. I believe that is what that person's signature was referring to.

RidiculouslyAddicted 04-26-2007 03:52 PM

*sigh*
Went for another "run" today. I felt I did better, I enjoyed it, but I only shaved 2 minutes off my time (for a grand total of 53 minutes for a 5K), so I guess I didn't do as well as I thought!! That darn uphill at the end KILLS me, even walking!!

I also appear to have gotten a shin splint. It KILLS. I need to get rid of this before Saturday, so I can run again!!!

We have a new girl starting today; I'm nervous about her coming! I want my boss to like her (my co-worker and I hired her), but not TOO MUCH (i.e. more than me!)...

Hope everyone's Thursday is going well...

TracyFAdams 04-27-2007 01:08 PM

Okay, I just got my new women's health magazine yesterday and I was flipping through and saw something I had to share.

May 6 is International No Diet Day. Created by recovered anorexic Mary Evans Young, the day raises awareness of the damaging effects of negative body image and self-deprivation.

Man oh man, could that get some of us in trouble... :o

caseygail21 04-27-2007 01:47 PM

Tracy-that's really funny, made me smile. But hey, we're ok because we're not "dieting" we're just leading healthy lifestyles right??
I already posted it on the NSV thread, but I wanted to post it on here too, because I'm THAT excited!: I bought a bikini today!!! :carrot: :o

Bikini Dreader 04-27-2007 01:53 PM

Exciting Casey! I haven't bought one in a couple years. Just suffering with the old ones!

janamonkey 04-27-2007 02:24 PM

oooh I am jealous of bikinis- I have never worn one. In all of my 24 years of life. Here's hoping THIS is the summer!