3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ***Weekly Chat: April 16-April 22*** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/109960-%2A%2A%2Aweekly-chat-april-16-april-22%2A%2A%2A.html)

Spunkster5 04-19-2007 10:57 AM

Hey All! Hope everyone's week is going well! Mine has been so-so thus far. I am proud to say that I got on the scale this morning and weight 168 which is good because last week I was up to 170 from 166. I think most of it is water retention...at least I hope so!

I get off work early today and am off tomorrow. I am so excited to finally get a day off as the past few months here at work have been incredibly busy & full of travel! My mom will be coming in and I am going to get my hair trimmed and then we are going for a pedicure and manicure before we head off to a surprise birthday party for my cousin!

On another note, I hadn't ran in 3 days and yesterday I ran 3 miles and it was so tough for me. It just to show how taking a few days off makes a huge difference. I have to run 5 miles today, so hopefully it goes better than yesterday!

Keep up the hard work everyone and stay determined & motivated!! Good luck!

Bikini Dreader 04-20-2007 10:42 AM

Wow Tracy, what a terrible situation. I hope things get better for your friend. Make sure you are taking time for yourself too though!

Last night I sucessfully ate to the point of satisfaction and no farther. Then I went for a walk which was great. The weather was beautiful here and is supposed to be nice all weekend! I am meeting a girlfriend on Sunday to go for a long walk around the city. We both like to be active and with the weather the way it is, you just have to be outside.

We are coming to the weekend. I know we can all stick to our plans and continue to reach our goals!

ShyShy19 04-20-2007 06:46 PM

Hi everyone, I've never posted in one of these wekkly chat's before.
Well I actually stopped coming to the site for a while and when I did I gained back the 7 lbs that I had lost.
So ya, my week has been a drag.
How do I get motivated and get some energy?
Its like I don't even wanna think about exercise, I hate it too because I know I have to do it if I wanna get this weight off.
I'm not even going to discuss what my diet has been like lately, all I'm gonna say is that tomorrow is a new fresh day.

Spunkster5 04-21-2007 11:07 AM

Bikini Dreader it looks like you've made some progress food wise!! That's awesome!

ShyShy Just get out there and do it! I know it sounds so cliche, but just push yourself even when you don't think you can! I have this deal that I will just go and workout for 20 minutes and if I still feel miserable about it then I'll stop. 9 times out of 10 I'll go past the 20 minutes. You just have to get past that point of getting started. And even if I do stop at 20 minutes, well at least I got 20 minutes of exercise in...which is better than nothing. WELCOME BACK & GOOD LUCK!!!!

ShyShy19 04-21-2007 11:12 AM

Thnx Spunkster, I'm having one of those mornins so after my tea I'm gonna do your 20 minutes thing.

Bikini Dreader 04-21-2007 09:44 PM

I hope everyone had a good day today. It was beautiful outside so I went out and was pretty active and tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice. I made plans to go on a long walk through a trail with a friend of mine. Should be a couple hours and will be nice to be outside. I will be missing my regular morning workout but this is better anyway. Something different.
I was able to not overeat today which felt great. I just sort of grazed all day and at tons of veggies. I'm hoping today will be more of the same.

Have a good rest of the weekend.