Old 03-09-2007, 02:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/209/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Venting....

It's been awhile since I've posted, wow! I started working at a new job at the end of December and since then I've lost almost 20 lbs...yes I haven't even been exercising. I walk so much everyday on the job. From being at work I don't have the time to "graze" in the evening so it's just sort of dropped off. Here lately I've been feeling awesome, my scrubs fit better, my stomach doesn't stick out as much lol...overall I'm more confident. Yesterday myself and a co worker were talking to one of the ladies we take care of in the little gift shop area at work. She was commenting on our scrub tops because she wears them..she likes the pockets We always joke around cause her and I have the same exact one. My co-worker told her that if we ever get ours dirty we can just go borrow one from her...we were all laughing and then she decided to say that my co worker could, but she doubts that I could fit in them...ouch I laughed it off and said yeah I probably couldn't. I know she didn't mean to embarrass me, but it did. If only people would think before they speak. Anyways it felt good to let it out. Feel free to add your own vents for the week
Jessie_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:26 AM   #2  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Wow, that's terrible. My roomate sometimes says some rude things. It's true that people just don't think before they speak sometimes.

I remember once she said to me when I was talking about how frustrated I was that I was not the size I wanted to be "well you used to look good" like that was supposed to make me feel better? I heard "you are currently looking like crap" Oh well. I used to get upset about that stuff. Now it's just more motivation for me to prove them all wrong and be happy.

Have a good day.
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:26 PM   #3  
Pending Email Confirmation

the favorite thing I ever heard from a random jackass was "wow, you used to be cute... what happened?"
I was 16, he was an adult, looking through my yearbook with me and my boyfriend. Like I had any self esteem before that. Puh! What a jerk. And jeez, 11 years later and I still remember him. How sad.
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:31 PM   #4  
Chunky Dunker

S/C/G: 252.8/tick-tick-tickerrrr/215

Height: 5'6"

Haha-- I had a kid at work say "You're really pretty...but you're really fat!" Let it roll off, baby-- remember-- you're losing weight- that's much easier then losing stupidity !!!
WakeMeForSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:02 PM   #5  
...to everything

S/C/G: 170/170/120-130?

Height: 5'3"

I had a friend over to my house for the first time and she was looking at all my pictures. She saw my grad picture and was like, "Who's that? She's so pretty!" The following ensued...
M: That's me.
H: NO. She's SO PRETTY.
M: Trust me, it's me.
H: WOW. You used to be SO PRETTY.
M: Ummmm... thanks.
H: Oh. Um, not that you aren't now. I mean, you're really cute and all, but yo u really used to be so pretty and....
M: Okay. Please stop.

Ouch, ouch, ouch.
RidiculouslyAddicted is offline   Reply With Quote