3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh In: Jan 29th-Feb 4th. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/103297-weekly-weigh-jan-29th-feb-4th.html)

muzikjunky 01-28-2007 11:19 PM

Weekly Weigh In: Jan 29th-Feb 4th.

Keep up all the great work ladies. Ya'll are awesome, and don't you forget that! We can do this!! We WILL do this! :D :grouphug:

babygrant 01-29-2007 09:24 AM

I weigh in every monday morning and I lost 0.8 lbs. Meh, not good but I'll take it. BUT BUT BUT I check my inches every week too and this week I lost 2 inches so that's good :)

TracyFAdams 01-29-2007 09:45 AM

I don't want to weigh myselftoday so I will tomorrow once my stomach goes back to normal. It was a little off since Friday and not...ridding itself of what was put in...so once I know things are better (should be tomorrow) I'll weigh then because I know I did a good job last week, and over the weekend.

Megan1982 01-29-2007 10:41 AM

Hi ladies, :coffee:

I don't know which thread to post to! Eek! I chose this one only because more people have posted here already.

I've been out of town on business for the last week. Food was eh...not terrible, but these conferences are basically a meeting followed by a feeding. I made some good choices and some bad ones. However, I hit the hotel's gym and walked on the beach often and came back at the same weight as when I left. I also got to do a little shopping and bought some new long workout pants to protect my legs from the cold, cold winter weather!

I controlled my snacking, too, which is always a challenge when I'm hanging around the house most of the weekend. Went for a nice bike ride on Sunday, and did weights at the gym Saturday. I'm feeling pretty good right now, even though I'm still (still, still! I sound like a broken record) 5 lbs over where I'd like to be. I'd like to at least get back down there and decide if it's a sustainable weight now that I'm on BC before I decide this weight I've been at for 9 months is more realistic for me. Besides there are some cute pants I'd like to wear again in my closet!

babygrant, 2 inches is awesome!

TracyFAdams, my weigh-in day is always Tuesday so I give my body a little chance to get back to equilibrium, since most of my bad behavior occurs on the weekends. I'm sure you will be ok ;)

Hi everyone else. Let's make this a great week!

Megan1982 01-29-2007 12:18 PM

duh, Megan, this is the weekly weigh-in, not the chat. Sorry about that everyone.

Stephanie Osborne 01-30-2007 10:33 AM

132 here....better than 135 I suppose but still not where I should be.

mccrew_the_jew 01-30-2007 10:49 AM

Soo I weigh in every Monday morning now... and this was basically my starting week, as I weighed myself and said, "oh my... it's time to stop eating."

SO my weekly weigh in is a very very bad number for me... more than I have weighed in oh probably 2 years... buuuuut that means I will lose lots next week! :D

PS I'm taking my measurements for the first time to measure as I lose inches... this is new for me but I think it may encourage me even more than the scale does, especially when I get down near goal and am building heavier muscle mass in my dance classes.

Dieting strategy of the week: invest in some duct tape and tape my mouth closed so I will stop eating. :dizzy:

muzikjunky 01-30-2007 12:43 PM

You're doing great, Stephie. :) Keep up the great work! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephiewilliams (Post 1552867)
132 here....better than 135 I suppose but still not where I should be.

muzikjunky 01-30-2007 12:45 PM

Don't get discouraged. You can do it! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mccrew_the_jew (Post 1552906)
Soo I weigh in every Monday morning now... and this was basically my starting week, as I weighed myself and said, "oh my... it's time to stop eating."

SO my weekly weigh in is a very very bad number for me... more than I have weighed in oh probably 2 years... buuuuut that means I will lose lots next week! :D

PS I'm taking my measurements for the first time to measure as I lose inches... this is new for me but I think it may encourage me even more than the scale does, especially when I get down near goal and am building heavier muscle mass in my dance classes.

Dieting strategy of the week: invest in some duct tape and tape my mouth closed so I will stop eating. :dizzy:

muzikjunky 02-02-2007 09:51 AM

No lose, no gain for this week. I think it's because I'm gaining muscle, and losing fat. So, I'm not upset or anything. :) If I haven't lost anything by next Friday then I will change some things around.

twistedhoneydew 02-02-2007 12:47 PM

Down two pounds! And I wasn't even exercising this week. (I've had a cold, so I've been sleeping in instead, hoping I can make it a five day cold instead of a three week cold. I swear, though, I feel like I've gained two pounds of mucus.)

RememberHowToSmile 02-03-2007 09:58 AM

down 2 pounds to 213!!!

sexybrokechick 02-03-2007 10:53 AM

I'm down 5 lbs. I think its because I've been sick and I've been drinking water and soups all week. I did exercise Thurs and Friday and I will exercise today.

muzikjunky 02-03-2007 12:45 PM

congrats ya'll!! :)