Old 01-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #1  
MaMa Mia!

S/C/G: 154/145.8/110

Height: 5ft

Default Hi there

Hi everyone. Im Jessica and Im 22. I got engaged 2 weeks ago and im getting married in Jamaica May or June (waiting to book trip next month, then will have exact date). I do not want to get married and be on the beach in a bathing suit looking like i do now

Im currently 158 (as of monday which are my weigh in days). I started off on the 8th dieting at 163.

Ive made my month goal weight i set for myself already (5lbs) so im trying for 10, 5 more to go

As of now Im watching what i eat, cut out all soda and drinking only water and exercising (usually walk every night or do eliptical machine at my friends if its rainey or too cold)

I just dont want to look like a washed up whale on the beach when im saying my vows. I took before pics and was disgusted. I will NOT say I do looking like that

I live by "nothing taste as good as skinny feels"

cant wait to get to know u girls. I really need the support
wyattsmomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:24 PM   #2  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

I am sure you will do just fine with losing your weight before your wedding! Oh, and congrats!!

There are a load fun of wonderful ladies here that give great advice, and support. You have come to the right place!

Good luck with your weight loss journey, and we're here for you!
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #3  
MaMa Mia!

thanks. Ive joined a few forums and i seem like im the only one posting and its depressing. I really want to share my experience with other girls
Old 01-19-2007, 10:29 PM   #4  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

awww. Well, you have to keep in mind that it is Friday night. lol. I am about to sign off myself. Going to go watch a bit of TV before bed. Stick around the board, there will be a lot more people posting tomorrow.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #5  
MaMa Mia!

oh no i dont mean here. I mean other forums out there. Ive been joined up there for the last few weeks and no one seems to be on them places ever
Old 01-19-2007, 10:32 PM   #6  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

awww. Ok. My bad. ;P Thought you meant other forums on this site. heh.

Everyone is pretty active on this site, so you won't have any problems there. Lots of nice people to chat with. heh.

Well, have a great night!
Old 01-19-2007, 10:34 PM   #7  
MaMa Mia!

thanks you too. I think ima go read some on the board and play some world of warcraft
Old 01-19-2007, 11:23 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

This is a pretty active forum. So I don't think you should worry about finding support here.
I'm sure you will do fine for you wedding. It looks like you are off to a good start. You sound like you have realistic goals. Are you following a specific program?
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:42 PM   #9  
MaMa Mia!

just stopped eating after 8pm at all. stopped eating junk and grabbing unhealthy snacks. I was drinking 2 2liters a day and now maybe have one glass of diet a week, drinking all water now. I just stocked up on diet things and meals. A light breakfest usually and lunch and a reg dinner in small portions with salad. I stay under 1500 cals a da, lucky if i break 1200