3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings BL Corner (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner-231/)
-   -   Team Arctic Fox! Chat Thread: (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner/246934-team-arctic-fox-chat-thread.html)

mhill0823 11-24-2011 11:08 PM

I did pretty well today!! I'm so excited!! I ate really hardly anything. I just didn't have an appetite... I guess thats a good thing lol!!

Riestrella 11-25-2011 05:40 AM

I had my own version of Thanksgiving, went to a Christmas Market and ate chocolate covered giant marshmellow, miniature pancakes then had a giant sushi meal (katsudan curry with 6 pieces of sushi). So yeah, needless to say I was STUFFED by the end of the day! But it was so worth it!!

Still weighed in at 163 lbs though so BOOYAH! My parents are coming back off their holiday today so I've got to tidy the whole house, tidy out the chicken pen (EWWW!) and then I'm going to watch 50/50 with a friend (it's only just come out here).

Tomorrow starts my 5 day in a row shift (I know it sounds weird, but at my work you tend to work 3 days, get 1 day off, work 4, get 2 off etc - it's quite weird working more than 4 days in a row!) then I've got 2 WEEKS OFF!! Monday I will most definitely start Insanity round 2, but just skip to week 2 because by the time I get to visit the boyfriend in America I want the recovery week to be in the middle and not towards the end (because then I know I'll be like "well I'm going soon so might as well stuff my face").

Thanks mhill, I'm so happy you could see a change too! Congrats on being good!! You're a super star! I think once you start exercising and losing weight your stomach most definitely shrinks. I'm hoping that when I go on holiday to America I won't try and force my body to adapt to the giant portion sizes and listen to my body when it says it's full. I have a bad habit of trying to cram it all in!

mhill0823 11-25-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riestrella (Post 4118784)
I had my own version of Thanksgiving, went to a Christmas Market and ate chocolate covered giant marshmellow, miniature pancakes then had a giant sushi meal (katsudan curry with 6 pieces of sushi). So yeah, needless to say I was STUFFED by the end of the day! But it was so worth it!!

Still weighed in at 163 lbs though so BOOYAH! My parents are coming back off their holiday today so I've got to tidy the whole house, tidy out the chicken pen (EWWW!) and then I'm going to watch 50/50 with a friend (it's only just come out here).

Tomorrow starts my 5 day in a row shift (I know it sounds weird, but at my work you tend to work 3 days, get 1 day off, work 4, get 2 off etc - it's quite weird working more than 4 days in a row!) then I've got 2 WEEKS OFF!! Monday I will most definitely start Insanity round 2, but just skip to week 2 because by the time I get to visit the boyfriend in America I want the recovery week to be in the middle and not towards the end (because then I know I'll be like "well I'm going soon so might as well stuff my face").

Thanks mhill, I'm so happy you could see a change too! Congrats on being good!! You're a super star! I think once you start exercising and losing weight your stomach most definitely shrinks. I'm hoping that when I go on holiday to America I won't try and force my body to adapt to the giant portion sizes and listen to my body when it says it's full. I have a bad habit of trying to cram it all in!

Congrats on your weigh in:) Sushi is my ultimate weakness All the time, so I can't say that I would weigh the same after lol! Good luck with work!! I finally have a weekend off and I'm not sure what to do with myself!!!
and I'm sure when you get to America you will do just fine, I can tell you're getting your motivation back! You've got this!!! We'll all be here cheering you on!!!

nest 11-26-2011 09:18 AM

Hope everyone has a great weigh in today! Good luck!

ForeverLove 11-26-2011 11:25 AM

Whoa, sorry, I've been MIA all week which makes it very difficult to respond to everyones conversation. Thanksgiving wasn't so great for me eating wise, I didn't cook so I couldn't control what was in the food being made and I probably ate too much over the entire week :/. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now except get back on track this week and try to fix what I undid!

I am very sad that someone felt bullied and felt the need to leave the team, I never understand online arguments, I hope whoever felt bullied doesn't take it too hard! And I hope the people doing the bullying understand whatever it is they said wrong and try not to let it happen again.

I will try to be more active in general and on here this week so that I am reminded to not eat cookies and pie just because theyre in the kitchen!

Lambiechop 11-26-2011 11:39 AM

Sorry I don't check in more often. Things here are blah. Holidays suck because I miss my husband. Hopefully 5 more weeks until he returns from this deployment. Still chasing that elusive -50 lb mark and still determined to be under 200 by the new year.

PinkSnowDays 11-26-2011 12:51 PM

Hang in there lambie it looks like u are so close to your goal!

I finally figured out to get on the forum on my phone so ill be much more active!

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I didn't over eat too much and managed to not gain this week at least. Really hoping to kick my excuses to the curb this week and find my way to the gym no matter how many hours I work. I'm really struggling finding a balance anymore and just letting the stress of work rule my life and mind. Here's to a new week! Good luck ladies.

mhill0823 11-26-2011 03:01 PM

Happy weigh in day!!! :) hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

Riestrella 11-26-2011 05:25 PM

Hey ladies!

I'm really starting to feel the strain of not exercising. So I'm trying my best to channel those feelings into motivation. I'm completely busy tomorrow so I have no time to work out, but Monday for sure I'm going to hit up Insanity and sweat like a hippo in a power shower. I HAVE TO! I want to lose as much weight as possible before I see my bf in February and I want to hit that 150 lbs if I can!!

Christmas is going to be awful, my parents are both overweight and my Dad especially likes to use Christmas (the entire December month more like) as an excuse to gorge on treats. But I hope I can keep a good mentality and stick to my 3 meals a day and no snacks.

I might write something tonight, just a personal diary entry just to map out all the happenings and get it all out of my system. I find writing very much like therapy sometimes.

Hope you're all well and that you all survived Black Friday (we got news reports of people pulling out guns for bargains?! oh you crazy yanks ;p) and are staying strong!! Can't believe we're almost in December!!

mhill - Thanks for your support, you know exactly what to say to get me pumped! You're SUPER CLOSE to your 2nd mini goal I see! YOU CAN DO IT!! Just 3 lbs to go!!

mhill0823 11-26-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riestrella (Post 4119913)

mhill - Thanks for your support, you know exactly what to say to get me pumped! You're SUPER CLOSE to your 2nd mini goal I see! YOU CAN DO IT!! Just 3 lbs to go!!

Thank you!! I'm so excited to be back on track! i was all the way down to the 50 pound mark last time then I slacked off and gained WAYYY too much back! lol
but I'm excited this time! I can't let it happen again!!!
I Love all the support!! We can do this!

princessgina00 11-27-2011 01:14 PM

Stupid weight loss. Why are you so unfair? Yesterday, I weighed in at 195. And today? I weighed in at 193! Stupid scale! Why couldn't you have said 193 yesterday when it really mattered for this challenge. 193 today does not help my team this week. Well, despite the stupid scale, my weigh-in today means that I have officially lost all of the weight I "gained" (7 lbs) from Thanksgiving. Hopefully, next week I will be able to post a lost in order to help this team win this challenge.

mhill0823 11-27-2011 01:33 PM

princessgina - Congrats on the loss either way! Mine always seems to do things like that too but it will all count in the end!:) was just looking at your ticker, your weight loss so far is simply AMAZING!!! Congrats!:)

Lambiechop 11-27-2011 02:14 PM

Thank you, PinkSnowDays! 10.5 lbs before the 1st of January. I'm hoping it's attainable.

To keep myself occupied lately I've been trying to teach myself how to do more with my hair and makeup. I bought extensions and a curling wand and I've been trying to take care of my skin more. I'd hate to lose all this weight and still be meh. It's shallow but I totally want to be a MILF. My husband is sexy as **** (think Captain America, or that's what other women tell me) and I never want people to think "why is he with her" again.

princessdi86 11-27-2011 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Riestrella: I LOVE the difference I see in your picture! You look absolutely gorgeous! I cannot WAIT to be in the 160's!

Sorry I have been slightly MIA this week! Much like others on here, the holidays played a huge part in that! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and did lots of crazy shopping on Black Friday! I plan on jumping back on the bandwagon tomorrow!

Just wanted to post this picture of our now Christmas tree. It is so big, and slightly ridiculous, I just love it! The fact that it makes me look smaller doesn't hurt ;)

mhill0823 11-27-2011 04:14 PM

Diana: Lookin' Great!!! and I Love the tree!! I haven't had a real tree in my house since I was about 9 years old, it always messes with my allergies so bad. Breaks my heart!!! You'll have to post a picture of it all decorated, I love Christmas time!!!!
We put ours up here in the apartment the other night, I'll upload a picture!!
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...istmas2011.jpg