Team Arctic Fox! Chat Thread:

You're on Page 10 of 13
Go to
  • Hey everyone! Here's a pic of the new addition to our family

She's such a little cutie. Today she hasn't done anything inside! She's been going outside (mainly because I let her out every 3 hours!) so I'm impressed. The only downside is that I feel like she's taking over my life a little bit! I get a bit nervous about her not being let out that I tend to just watch TV inbetween play time and pee time! But I'm going to try my best to do something productive while I'm watching her - read, write, draw, anything!

I had a terrible eating day yesterday, my friend and I had a bit of a pig out. BUT! No damage done and I've been consistent with Insanity! I really push myself which is great, I found when I first started I was a bit slack.

Divine - You're already a beautiful girl, but I know that the healthier you get the better you look! It's great to have inspiration, you got there before you can do it again! Glad you've got some goals listed out, those are great! You can do it =)

mhill - I tried to make a motivation thread once, it didn't really take off! But mainly it was because I was posting pics of hot women, yours are much more inspirational ;p
  • Lol all the pics of the hot women just hurt my feelings...
    The puppy is absolutely precious!! I love dogs, I treat mine like my child lol!!!
  • With the way I'm spending time with her - I feel like she's my child! I literally feel like she's a ticking bomb ready to pee and poo anywhere at any time... it's intense! But the rewards are amazing, she just loves snuggling up to me and she's just so adorable. I think I was too young/moody to appreciate my other dog, Murphy, when he was a puppy. But now that I'm much older I really do appreciate having her around, I know she won't be this small and precious for long!
  • Awh I know the feeling!!!
    I have 2, one grew super fast and is Huge now.. then my little baby is a year and a half old and still 8 pounds!! I Love it!!
  • Okay I just realized that the two long posts that I made from my nook didn't go through. I'm on my laptop now. I guess my internet got cut off at work or something (it goes in and out) and so it didn't actually post anything I said. I'm not dead, i've just been studying for finals and really busy. I'll try and do personals and last week's stats tonight, but I have 3 papers and a quiz to take tonight...so if I don't get it posted tonight I'll post it tomorrow. Sorry I've been so distracted guys! I hope everyone else is still on track. =D
  • Good luck with all your school work! I have one final on Tuesday night and I'm finished for the semester! I'm so ready for a few weeks off!!!!

So I hit my 30 lbs lost today!!!!!!(Well, a little over)
    and I work 10.5 hours tomorrow and then I'm off for 9 days!!
    The downside, I'm feeling not too well! and afraid it's getting worse!
  • So I'm trying to attach a picture of myself so you guys can put a face to my name. Hope it works. This is me about 3 weeks ago.

• Lambie - it worked! Great picture!!!
  • Team Arctic Fox Week 3 Stats

Sorry for the delay ladies. It was a super busy week. I'll come back and post personals after I finish the overall individual stats and go update that.
  • Alright. I have had a crazy crazy week. First one thing, then another, then another. My friend that had the accident is doing okay now. My cat got really sick and I had to take him to the vet and spend tons of money I don't have, but he's feeling better now. I have been sick, but I'm feeling better now. It LOOKS like I'm going to get As in all my classes from this semester, but I'm not sure. Hopefully I will. If I do, then I will graduate with the highest honors available at the community college, and then move on to a university to finish my bachelors degree. I've been staying up late every night studying, and then going to work exhausted every morning. I've been working extra hours, slacking with my food, and not working out much at all. It's definitely a stressful time of year for me. I think if it wasn't for this challenge, I wouldn't even care about what I was eating or doing at all...so it's definitely a good thing that you guys are here to keep me on track. I am just so so tired. I wish I could sleep for a month.

Riestrella - That puppy is absolutely adorable. I remember when my cats were just kittens how much attention and love they needed. They always wanted to play (one of them even played fetch with me), and I felt a great sense of companionship from them. Now it's like they just coexist with me. They are 2 years old now and they don't play much anymore and they will come lay down next to me on the bed but they don't seem to care if I even pet them or not. I say you should enjoy those puppy years while you can because once they are gone you'll never get them back. I still love my cats to death. They know when I'm upset or not feeling well because they won't leave me alone when I am...but other then that they're very much grown up and don't seem to care much if I'm around. I miss having kittens =/

mhill - CONGRATS on the 30 pounds lost! I hope you're feeling better though. Make sure that you're drinking tons of fluids! =D

Lambie - You are gorgeous girl! It definitely is nice to put a face with the name. I always wonder what people on this forum look like. I feel close to a lot of people on here...and some of them I have absolutely no clue how they look, which is kind of strange when you think about it. We share our secrets and insecurities with these people and really don't know much about them at all. It's just....interesting. It's not something you would expect, to get so much support from women you barely know, but it's definitely wonderful and super helpful.

I'll stop rambling now. I am also a little disappointed with the chat this week (or lack thereof). I was busy yes, but it seems like Riestrella, Mhill, Lambie and I are the only people who have really posted for a while. Anyone else on the team who is reading this, we don't just want to see you weigh in numbers, we want to know how you are doing and what's going on in your life! Feel free to jump in and speak up =D

Also, we're down to 13 team members now. I know chubbyhipster and cheerios had too many misses, I'm not sure if there was anyone else or just them. I hope everyone weighs in this week because we cannot really afford to lose more team members!
  • Today is Weigh-In Day!
    Don't forget! =D
  • Hey everyone! Sorry about being m.i.a. all week. I start a new job tomorrow and I am super excited! But, last week was my last at my job and I had to work a lot of extra because I am the only person in the office credentialed to do these certain assessments so they scheduled a million for me to do before I left and they haven't hired anyone to replace me yet so it was a mess! Also, (probably due to the added stress) my stomach symptoms have flared like crazy so I've not really worked out or been super focused in my food. Luckily that didn't really impact my weight negatively...didn't help either but I can refocus. Anyway, my new job is at a hospital and they have an on-site gym, healthy food choices and lots of incentives to be healthier. Also I will have a stable schedule so I can plan meals and exercise better. Plans get messed up easily when you have to respond to crises after hours all the time. Anyways, now I can be more involved on here. My tummy is still acting up but I will do my best and I am still feeling very committed...now just gotta get my body to agree!
  • Hey everyone! Well I've had a major stall recently, I've been at 163 lbs now since the 20th November, which is 3 weeks! I know that a big part of it has been lack of exercise, but it's slightly disheartening that after this week having kicked Insanity in the a$$ and done it every day that I haven't budged. But I have been on my period...so I'm reaaaallly hoping that after drinking loads of water and trying to sort my eating out I can drop to 159 lbs and achieve my mini goal!

My eating has been terrible recently, I had a massive pig out Monday with crisps, coke, chocolates and sweets and a foot long subway with my friend, Wednesday was my Mum's birthday so we had a massive curry, Friday I had chocolate, chocolate cake and crisps in the evening, yesterday I had toast in the evening...I swear my period makes me an eating MACHINE.

So I might plan to have a bit of a detox next week, just eat healthier foods and cut out some of the processed foods from my diet. Usually I'm fine, but I think with this stall I really need to take some serious measures to get my weight budged. I think once I hit 162 lbs I'm going to scream in joy! The funny thing is is that I've had this stall before!! I hate stalls, they're the worse!!

Divine - Have you ever had a dog? Because they never grow out of puppy stage! They're crazy and love playing for life. That's why I don't really like cats, no offence, they're not very sociable like dogs are. I <3 my doggies and they always give me love and attention even when they grow up! If you ever want that attention you should get a dog someday! Try your best to stay healthy (not just weight - but sleep too!) and make sure you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated through this time. Stress is awful, it can affect everything in your life so try and keep a cool head.

nest - Good luck at your new job! It's great they have a gym and healthier food, will just have to stay focused. Get better soon!
  • Glad I weighed in yesterday morning because after a massive binge last night I was up 2 lbs this morning . I've been pretty ****e about my eating lately and it's pretty disheartening because I have 3 weeks until my husband gets home and I don't want to undo all of my hard work.

Today I'm attempting to clean and organize my room so I'll do personals later on. I need to go buy some storage bins to put away all of the clothes that are too big for my husband and I now.
  • I'm feeling a little better today, still a little congested but nothing too terrible. I do have this awful fever blister that has developed from all this sickness Good thing I'm on vacation this week and don't have to be embarrassed by it at work. I rarely ever get those when I get sick, so I am bummed.
    I'm also sad because yesterday my laptop started acting crazy then stopped responding... I took it to have it looked at and it had to be completely wiped off and the hard drive had to be repaired.. so I lost EVERYTHING! All my picture, school work, progress pics(most important), and all my working docs(like resume, etc)... so that's stressful!

nest - Congrats on the new job!!!! I hope you get to feeling better before your first day!! I wish my job had an on site gym lol

riestrella - I'm sure that after your period you will see your results!! You have been doing Awesome!!