View Poll Results: Team Names?
Ideas? Post below!
9.09%
Animals?
72.73%
Movies?
27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quote: Oh no! Now I have that party song in my head! "everyday I'm shuffling!"

I just think of how fast and graceful penguins are in the water, and puffins fly pretty swift and dive in the seawater.
    I love that song! Such a great one to work out to.

I didn't think of how they are underwater! Every time I think penguin, I think shuffle shuffle.

Maybe we should do leopards and penguins?
  • The Arctic Foxes. It's like...sexy and sh!t, yo. Like ice cool foxy ladies haha.

I'm embarrassed to say that I stopped responding to the weekly chat threads in the last contest because I got fed up of subscribing to them each week when I had a lot of other active threads to follow. So I'm super happy that the one off chat thread is a hit!
  • I like Arctic Foxes! Also, the name is appropriate for this season. Good job Riestrella
  • in as wel havent done one of these in a while
  • im not a fan of the multiple threads either one is good enough lol the other bl contest does that as well and a lot of folks dont really chat. One thread makes it easier to keep up with the group
  • I do like Arctic Foxes. Maybe Arctic Foxes and Snow Leopards...those are cute ones.
  • Quote: Also, the name is appropriate for this season]
    Not for all of us But i'll let you frozen north people have this one :P Since I will have the luxury of being able to run outside in the sun.
  • Quote: Not for all of us But i'll let you frozen north people have this one :P Since I will have the luxury of being able to run outside in the sun.
    So jealous!! It is going to be a bad winter for us here in PA and the NE region. We already got snow the other week!

I love the idea of Arctic Foxes and Snow Leopards. I would love to be an Arctic Fox.
  • I love the idea of snow but hate the idea of living in it
  • Arctic Foxes and Snow Leopards sounds cool. Although I'm going to be a diva and say I have to be an Arctic Fox because I came up with the name, haha!
  • DivineFidelity I like Arctic Foxes and Snow Leopards!

Iconised Ghost I'm not even jealous. Run, girl, run!

I wanna be an Arctic Fox. I can't wait until this challenge is over! I'm gonna travel to a warm place and bring nothing but every piece of clothing that is "too short", "too tight" and flaunt, flaunt, flaunt my slimmer body! Then I'll return to the NE and dress like a respectable lady.
  • I'm in!!
  • I'm in but I've never done this before. Can someone please explain how to go about this?
  • So excited to see this back and more organized it was sad to make it through the whole challenge last time and then not even hear any results... count me in! I agree with the rest on having just one thread!
  • Excited to get started!