Autumn Beauties Week 9 chat 9/26-10/2

• Hey everyone! Here's the new thread. Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
  • Happy Tuesday!
  • Happy Tuesday to you too!
  • Thanks, Meliz. Yeah, everything is fine. I was just coming here a couple times a day just for this thread/challenge, but i feel like nobody's really participating, so it's feeling more like an unnecessary chore to me to make time to come post when nobody else really is. Thanks.
  • Everyone must be super busy! We used to have so much more chatting going on throughout the week!
    Hope everyone is having a super awesome week!!!
  • I'm still around just extremely busy.. Being a wife, full-time student, mother of 2 (1 & 6 year old) and taking on daily chores have me extremely exhausted. I've slacked off on exercising but plan on starting back ASAP!!! I'm trying to find a schedule that I will fit personal time in for myself..I've gained 3lbs back of the weight I lost. I expected that because of the way I was eating. I will try my best to post more often and be more supportive of my team.
  • Yeah, I've been SUPER busy this week. We just got a new kitten, and he's requiring some work. And I'm working a lot of hours. I did work on the weights - so sorry they are late! I'll get them posted here in a second. But I'm not completely sure how to figure out the teams weight.. I know how to do each individual. But SMS is out this week.
  • Autumn Beauties Week 8

Biggest Loser

Rated -2 (1.30%)

Honorable Mentions:

Meliz -1.6 (.63%)
    Pinksnowdays -1 (.40%)
    mhill0923 -1 (.40%)

Unofficial members:

Sibi
    Pacsunmama
    islandvet
    alsten02
    lilneezy
    my2cats
    savanahfloc
    skittlez
    streeps
    snowwolf
    ashley329
    Lainey M
    s rosa

2 freebies used:
    mhill0823

1 freebie used:
    Pinksnowdays
    kamsmoma
    meliz
  • You're doing great though!!!
    I'm having a super busy life lately, it's crazy but I'm blessed!
    I've really gotta get back on track with my exercise!
  • Hello team! Two more weigh-ins left! I can't believe it's almost over. I've been doing well this week, but have noticed that I'm more easily startled after my panic attack last week. I haven't been exercising, even though I should be. I just feel really crabby and want to hide in my shell.

I hope everyone is doing well!
  • Hope everyone is having a good week. I finally broke through my plateau I had been hovering between 152 and 154 for 4 weeks and I weight myself today at 149.2 which feels so good.

I am now in the 140s and I am half way to goal. I am so excited.

Tonight I am going out for a bachelorette party so I will be drinking. I plan on staying away from super sugary drinks and stick with rum in diet coke or gin and tonic.

Keep working hard everyone only one week after this one!
  • Hi ladies! Way to go rated! And megamix.... awesome job this week I was glancing through the weigh in thread quick! Whoo hoo! Sorry I've been MIA ladies.... my hours have still been crazy with school lately I thought it would die down a bit once I hit my groove again but I'm still pulling 60-70 hours a week at school between teaching, working with kids after, meetings etc. let alone the time after I get home... my poor dog!... and on top of it I came down with the flu this past week and am just now pulling out of it. Hoping to have a strong last week!