20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #16  

http://blisstree.com/move/i-heart-po...-or-masculine/
Old 08-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #17  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

Hey team! Sorry I haven't checked in for a bit. I finally leave for on Sunday from vacation, and even though it's been fun, I'm totally broke and it's kind of been a mess being on plan wise. I haven't really gained anything in spite of myself (though only down 3lbs) but I know I haven't been making good decisions and I feel bad about that. I'm going to try to be better my last few days and of course hit the workouts seriously when I get home on Monday. I've joined Fitocracy too. I'd never heard of it, but it seems pretty cool. My name on there is the same as it is on here (toastedsmoke). I'll probably use it more actively when I get home and get back into workout mode.

I hope you all have been doing alright and everything is well with you. Take care and have an awesome rest-of-week!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:36 AM   #18  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Okay guys. I have been super off track the past couple of days. School started last Saturday and I'm taking a 5 week government online course....and it's RIDICULOUS how much work they have you doing each week so that you finish the class in 5 weeks. I've been eating fast food that my boyfriend brings to me because I haven't been able to manage my time well enough to even find time to cook....and I haven't been drinking my water. I just weighed myself for the first time in almost 2 weeks, and thank GOD I haven't gained. I've just been maintaining....which is NOT what I was expecting.

Other then that though, things are great. I love my new group of Pre-K kids, and I think I'm really going to be able to help them learn and grow. A couple of my Pre-K kids from last year have come back to visit already, and one of them actually told me "I love you and I've really been missing you and you have to come to my new school with me because I miss you a whole lot so you should come be my teacher there"....and it honestly made me cry. I never though I would develop those close relationships with my kids like that...but I did and I really miss my kids too. It was my first class, and I didn't know it was going to be like this when they left. It's hard....but it's so rewarding when they come back and they've learned all these new things.

My goals for today are to drink all of my water and to not get any fast food or anything. I've got plenty of food here in the house....and I need to just find the time to cook it.

Oh and I made a Fitocracy.....DivineFidelity is my username.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:25 AM   #19  
say what?

Height: 5'6"

Divine - sounds like you love your job, that is just great! And we all have off-track days, just aslong as you know you are getting back on it's no problem!

I am very strictly on plan for a week, just to see if this stall that I have been in for the past month is due to going off plan here and there. It's not like I am goin gmajorly off plan. It's just a bit less bikerides to work and a bit more carbs here in there. But it seems to not help the weightloss - so if in a week I've still not lost anything I am gonna change my plan. I am already changing up my gym routine because of uni starting again.

My instructor did the fitness test to see my progression from the past 2 months and it's been pretty good. He opted for more focus on weight training and less on cardio because I am getting my cardio in through running and am riding my bike to work (I will, everyday, consistently.. now that I fixed the danged thing. lol). I asked for him to put in some heavy interval cardio for when I feel like it.. I think i'll end up doing that everytime I am at the gym too - but it's not 'mandatory' which takes the pressure off, which is nice!

Hope this rigorous on plan thing is gonna work because I am having a ton of social things coming up - it's always hard to stick to plan when you arent near your own fridge.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:24 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I went away for a shopping trip. I knew I was going be eating out a lot so my goal was to maintain my weight but I actually lost weight while I was gone so I am on track for a good weigh in on Sunday.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #21  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 260/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't checked in much lately. I've been at school for two weeks, and between school, work, and the occasional drama (boys), I've been pretty busy.

Weight loss has actually sped up since going back to school. Not that I'm complaining, but it was definitely not what I was expecting.

Hope everyone is doing great!
Old 09-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #22  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Melni, I'm in the same boat as you. Everything except the boy drama. ><

I wish had a little drama in that arena though. ...>.>

I was doing SOOOOOOOOOOO good, watching what I ate and everything. Then I caved in and bought a latte with some chocolate. (nonfat, decaf with no sugar) At least I didn't get all the works and the chocolate was a small cluster with nuts and dark chocolate. I felt guilty though and then when added up my calories, I didn't go over my daily intake and my nutrition was just fine. I won't make a habit of it, but it was a nice little treat. ^^
Old 09-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #23  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

Hey team, things have... not been good. Let's say! I leave for home tomorrow after my 3.5-week long UK vacation. It's been fun but horrible this last week and a half plan-wise. I did really well yesterday and was 100% on plan but today was a bust, because of goodbye breakfast AND farewell lunch AND au revoir dinner organized by various groups of friends... I don't even want to think how many calories have been consumed. It's not pretty! But once I'm home, I totally think I can rock this challenge, with my gym membership and routine and everything, it will be ok, I think. I'm entering my weigh in a little early and there's a bit of a gain, but I promise to do better for the rest of the challenge.

Good luck with weigh ins tomorrow, team!
Old 09-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #24  

Hey team! Sorry I've been so absent recently, I just started a new job and it's been pretty hectic. I am pretty pleased to FINALLY report a loss. It's a small one, but it's still a loss!

Hope everyone is doing well this week! I will be glad when it cools down.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #25  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

HAALLOOOOOOO ALL MY LOVELY LEAVES!

Sorry I haven't been around :\ Between getting financial aide sorted and having a computer on the fritz it's been a HECTIC week! I hope everyone is doing well, I will go back and do personals in a second I notice the board is very well...bare this week LOL we haven't been very chatty!
Old 09-05-2011, 06:16 PM   #26  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Week 6 thread is up! Stats tonight!
Closed Thread