20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Peanut - she's 7 months!! Such a fun age!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'0

KimWin - i can't wait to try this chilli..it looks really good. I'm not a vegetarian so i'll probably add some ground chicken to it but this looks so simple. Every other chilli i've tried to make is so complicated. and i wish i had your dedication to yoga but there is no way i could do hot yoga.

MadisonAvePhoto - i'm sure you will look hot coming off that plane. just stay focused..your not even that far from 165.

i can't wait to start this challenge...i'm hoping it will get my butt in gear. I really need to start exercising and sticking to my plan.

how do i get that pretty team tulip banner?
angeluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #48  
doing it for me

S/C/G: 163/190/125

Height: 5'6"

angeluv: I posted the code for it! just copy it (delete the spaces) and add it to your signature code
katylil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

First off I wanted to start out with some personals:
Southern: Thank you!
Peanut: You know I went to the doctor 2 or 3 times because of it and they couldn't figure out what it was and just kept telling me that maybe it was from where I was a bit congested...and eventually it went away and hasn't came back yet (thank god!)....I hope it doesn't come back too...or else I'll be really pestering the doctors!
Madison: No secret. Probably doing the same thing everyone else is doing on here. Calorie counting & exercising 20-40 minutes a day! Thanks!
Katy: Hi again!! Thanks for making the Tulip Banner! It's nice!

Hi everyone! I've been busy busy with cleaning up my house and doing homework. Spring Break is next week and I can't wait because I sure do need a break (too bad it won't be much because I still have massive homework to catch up on!). As for the challenge..I can't wait until it starts up. I'm hoping to lose anywhere from 7-9 pounds this time around anymoer than that would be great. As for my food intake today it's been good so far ..I still need to get on working out and for anyone that has a PS3 and hasn't tried Active Sports..they really need too! It's very addicting and has good results. Other than that. I hope everyone is having a great day..it's suppose to be in the 60's here today so I'm going to take my kids to the park and do a little shopping! TTYL.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 165/133/117

Height: 5'3

@Peanut- so glad you like the chili! It's fantastic and easy!

@Angelluv- do me a favor and try not add the chicken the first time! I mean if you do, you do. But you'd be amazed at the great flavors and nutrients you get without adding GMOs things! You don't need to be a vegetarian to enjoy this simple dish! ALso, I don't do hot yoga, I do Bikram. Small technicality, I know. LOL But there is actually quite a big difference. Anyway, I love it! LOL I bet you could find something you love as much, it's always out there!

Speaking of, off to yoga and then a meeting at the yoga studio! I am doing a 45 minute ballet routine today for my workout. I was going to do it yesterday since it was my rest day, but I decided to do a cardio and weight dvd instead due to time. I flipped my rest days!

TTYL K
KimWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

katy - love the banner! My sig is already really long, but I'm trying to play around with it so it'll fit

I'm sooo ready for this challenge to start! I'm stuck at this stupid plateau and I need some extra motivation. Today will be Day 6 of 30DS - if I can get off my a$$ to do it. It's definitely getting easier, but Level 2 is coming soon, and I'm sure I'll get my butt handed to me courtesy of Jillian Michaels.
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 120kg/98.6kg/85kg

MadisonAvePhoto – Awww, she must be adorable. I bet your family are beyond excited to see her.

angeluv – Definitely give the chilli a shot without the chicken. I’m not a Vegetarian either but the flavours really work.

JLNichols07 – It’s great to hear that it went away but I hate it when Doctors can’t give you a proper reasoning for what’s going on.

KimWin – Ballet for exercise sounds pretty cool. Do you get involved in that just for the fun of it or do you actually perform?

mdchick – You can totally get off your a$$ to do it!!!

I have 4 hours of work left before the weekend and it really can’t come soon enough. I’ve had the worst day and it’s seriously stressing my out. It seems like everyone wants everything done yesterday and I just don’t have enough hands to make everyone happy. When I’m stressed I tend to eat without really thinking so have eaten more than my fair share of M&Ms. Hopefully my day gets better!
oOPeanutOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Kim - I <3 ballet I was in ballet from age 4 through 18, and it was my favorite thing in the world! I still do it every now and then, when I don't feel like really working out.
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #54  
Amazing Revelations

S/C/G: 272/ticker/161

Height: 5ft 7

testing banner...
MissSMcC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #55  
Amazing Revelations

yay its there! ooh its getting close to start date, feeling a bit nervous, i think this challenge will give me the kick up the bum i need.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:55 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 120kg/98.6kg/85kg

mdchick88 - Did you end up doing 30DS??

MissSMcC - No need to be nervous. We're all in this together so if you feel a little bit overwhelmed just come here and post so we can help you through.
oOPeanutOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #57  
Amazing Revelations

thanks peanut, its my daughters birthday on april 7th so hopefully i'll have lost a bit by then.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #58  

Gooood morning! I am feeling so good! Yesterday was a tough one, but I did well with my eating! I had yoga in the morning and then a meeting at the studio and then I got home and just wanted to eat some chili, read a book and clean up the house....

I am pulling down the street and I see what looks like my mom and dad and a strange lady snooping around the house going back toward the lake! I was like, "no no no no no." I pulled into the driveway to find their car in it as well. I had so much massive cleaning to do in the house before showing it off to my Aunt (and my mom, she is the worse- LOL) sooooo, i made a mad dash to get everything thrown somewhere! LOL I needed a shower in a bad way and then the doorbell is ringing! LOL Sooooo, did the family thing and went out to lunch... I ordered a healthy meal that was supposed to be a wrap, but the wrap tasted like cardboard and so i ditched it and pretty much had a salad. Proud of that!

Then at night, my husband wanted to go out to eat and we started "fantastizing" about all of our favorite places, like Indian food or Thai food and instead, we totally ate in! I made french onion soup with a piece of low fat swiss cheese and sprouted bread! Super yummy!

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting this challenge going too, I need some extra motivation!

Sooo, Bikram today and then going to do Tfire 55 and Extreme Abs 15. Tomorrow, I have a full day of Bikram, a hike on Camelback (the premiere place to hike in the Valley) and perhaps will squeeze in Tfire 30, although an hour to two hour hike may just be my workout! My aunt thinks she is ready for it, but we'll see! LOL

Super excited for this challenge! What are your plans of attack?!?!?!? I know that having sugar free creamsicles will help me get through some "dessert cravings." At only 20 calories a pop, you better believe a few boxes will be in there! LOL

In regards to ballet, I don't perform anywhere or anything like that. In fact, I only took lessons when very young. I am more or less was a break dancer, which is where my knee injury came from which is why i say "more or less" I just love to dance. period. Anywhere. In the supermarket I do pirouettes down the aisles! LOL I stay late in the bikram studio and do breaking moves, or in my house (all tile on the main floor) I do full on dance routines! SO FUN! Anyway, the ballet workouts are just fun and use different muscles! Ballet is amazing and in a next life, I'd like to be a serious dancer.... Or I would really like to be a bad a$$ parkour dude! LOL

Okay, I am rambling! LOL Thanks for listening and have a great day! SO EXCITED FOR THE CHALLENGE! LET'S GO TEAM TULIP!!!!

Old 03-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 305/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

@KimWin

Sounds like you had a pretty good day and made good choices eating!!! I never heard of sugar free creamsicles might go looking for them next time I go to the store!
Bulletproof Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof Heart View Post
@KimWin

Sounds like you had a pretty good day and made good choices eating!!! I never heard of sugar free creamsicles might go looking for them next time I go to the store!
They are so good! I also have sf fudgesicles and sf popsicles. I have tried many brands and ironically, the cheapest and best tasting brand is KROGER, a generic brand from Frys. I don't know if you have those where you live... Also, I saw a sf neopolitan ice cream... but that sounds like a bad idea. SF doesn't mean calories free! LOL

Well, I'm home from yoga and looking forward to doing my cardio tonight and making some bbq tofu for dinner! Have a great weekend!

I gotta say, I LOVE THIS THREAD! We are going to do great!