Old 01-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #1  

Default *hangs head in shame*

Well I did it. Fell off the bandwagon. Again...

Life got so crazy...I've been working 6 days a week, 12 hour shifts, most of my meals have been either hospital food (yuck), fast food, and things of out of the vending machine. Being so tired by the time I get home, I haven't done any sort of exercise. A friend of mine is having some serious health problems, and I've been trying to spend every moment I can helping her.

I'm ready to give it another try though. Somehow, I've got to find a way to do it.

...And I think I got a jump start with having the stomach flu for the last couple days, I've lost a few pounds already (not the greatest way to lose it..)
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:05 PM   #2  
Doing it for my future!!!

S/C/G: 280/278/145

Height: 5'5"

Don't feel ashamed. This journey isn't going to be perfect, bumps along the way are to be expected.

I know life gets crazy, but you need to plan, plan and plan some more. When you have a plan it's hard to deviate from as oppossed to just feeling your way. How about taking an extra 30 mins. before you go to bed to prepare a healthy lunch and all of your snacks for the next day.

Also, now, thankfully, most fastfood restaurants have healthy options, so you can still frequent these places (although it isn't suggest you go too often b/c the temptation to eat not so healthy foods there is too great, for some) and eat on plan.

Keep trying, you'll get there and I'm rooting for ya!
OptimistK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

No need whatsoever to hang your head in shame. We've ALL been there. Many, many times in fact. And there's simply NOTHING shameful about it.

I'm with OptimistK. Planning really is the only thing that ever works for me. And it will be for the rest of my life. Eating healthy doesn't happen by chance. It needs to be thought out, prepared for and taken care of in ADVANCE.

Anyway, I'm so glad to see you back again. Good luck to you and I KNOW this time really and truly CAN be YOUR time. Without a doubt.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Tell me about it. I can completely relate.

We can do it! We can totally get back on the wagon....Again lol.

althepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #5  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

I agree!!!

I'm freshly back on the bandwagon myself, and it feels wonderful

Hop on!

Linda

Last edited by famograham; 01-12-2008 at 09:27 PM.
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote