Old 01-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #1  
Amy

Default The Biggest Loser Contest

Hey guys,

I know a lot of us are involved with this, so I figured we should have a thread to vent, share, question, or whatever in!

I am so excited. I LOVE the actual show, so am loving feeling like I am part of it now!

Good luck guys! Evern if you're not on my team!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:51 AM   #2  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I'm really excited too Amy. I can't wait for it to finally start, and to find out what teams we are on. Good idea to start a thread for it...that way we can remind each other if someone in our group forgets to weigh in.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'6

Hey Guys,
I just started watching my first season of the Biggest Losser on T.V. and love it. Is there a contest on this site I can sign up for? Am I too late? Also, I have no idea how to get a weight ticker to go on my posts. All of you have such great ones. Where do I get them?
Thanks Jessi

Last edited by iowa girl; 01-09-2008 at 07:47 AM.
iowa girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

Height: 5'5"

This is my first time doing TBL challenge. I need this for motivation! Good Luck all!
LadyZaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #5  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Ladies. I'm also in this challenge and am so excited to get started. I'm hoping this keeps me focused and OP. I sort of got lazy about my eating habits around the holidays and am now paying for it!!! Great idea for this thread. I hope at least some of us are on the same team. But even if we're not we can at least keep each other motivated and give a sympathetic ear when needed!!! Let's go girls - we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:57 AM   #6  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

I also am in the TBL challenge. It is my first challenge and I am so excited about it. I hope that it helps me stay POP and more motivated.

Have you all turned in your starting weight? We have to do this by the 12th ( I think that's the date). See that is why I turned mine in the day I got the message because I would forget. Good luck everyone and lets go loose part of ourself.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:38 AM   #7  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

There were no prizes when I did it the first time around. The prize was a smaller but and clothes that fit It's a good idea to have a thread on here as many times we'd come here and make a post to remind our team members to weigh in by the cut off. On here we can chat about LAWL and TBL challenge as everyone on it is on different plans. There were mini challenges for each team like making sure you exericse 20 minutes a day, drinking your water and keeping each other motivated. Usually it worked out that several of us from LAWL got on the same team but as a whole we'll show them how strong we are.. after all we have the best forum on the boards!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:10 AM   #8  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Can't wait! I Pmd her my starting weight the day she sent out her PM. I wanted it to be as high as possible so I could be losing in the meantime!!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:25 AM   #9  
Cathy

S/C/G: 222/198.4/142

Height: 5'1

Good morning everyone,

I have sent in my starting weight this morning. I cant wait to get this started. I have a question tho. How do we see whats going on over there? Can someone post the link for me please. Thank you.

Cathy.
Catway8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:33 AM   #10  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Yeah! I can't wait! When does it start? Sorry I forgot what it said? I can't wait! I watched last night and cried the whole time! Ha ha!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #11  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Me too Cathy and Amy! I figure I can lose weight from yesterday until the 12th, so I will have a head start! I am such a cheater! Lol.. anyway, I am so excited to get started too! I watched an episode of TBL last night for the first time! So frustrating to watch them not lose! Well, hardly at least. I was hoping to tune in for my first time and see someone lose like 30 pounds. Maybe next time??? ANYWAY, I hope I am on someone in this forums team. It will be like going to an awkward party, but your best friend is there with you, so you have no worries. As soon as I know I will post here. Thanks Amy!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #12  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Cecilia we were posting at the same time! Hi!!! :-)
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #13  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hi Jessi! Unfortunately the signups ended on January 5th. But we always have some sort of challenge on this forum. As a matter of fact we have a Valentines Day challenge right now and you are more than welcome to join!

I am so excited about this! DH really wants me to be on the Black team. I want to be on the Blue team. (DH says its just because I like BOB .. be still my heart, lol!) I cant wait to start this!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #14  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

HOLY COW GALS! Slow down lol
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #15  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Try this link to get you to their page. Challenge starts on Monday and teams will be announced on Sunday night I belive. Once you recieve you PM from Chellez reply back with your starting weight. You have until this weekend to submit. All the rules are found on the page near the top.
I was on blue team the first time around and came in second place.. I'm hoping for the same or better this time!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=184
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote