View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:32 AM   #10
little chick
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Happy

It is sooooo cold here this morning..... I feel bad the the kids we have so much snow outside to play in and there is no way they can go out, they will be frozen in no time. And I am going to be in no time, they are wound up already and it is only 8:20. They have not been together for weeks now and they get so excited when they get back together. But I feel bad for my dd's cause they don't get to sleep in.

Schmoodle- thanks for starting us up. Hope DD got to go back to sleep. I hate bad dreams. I think I am going to make the taco bake on the week end. I have not made it yet. Can't wait to try it. Have a wonderful day.

Kara- Glad to hear that you are feeling better. You rocked on the exercising this month, you inspire me.

Ruth- Is it cold in your neck of the woods as well. Good luck with the pre op stuff. Enjoy your company. Hope you get to take a minute for yourself. Like a nice bubble bath or something.

Cindy- Hope you enjoy your exciting day.

Cottage- It is so cold here, I wish I could have snuggled back in bed. It is going to be an indoor day for us today. Which is sad cause we have so much snow that is just waiting to be played in. I think the craft box will have to come out this afternoon. I finally took my tree down yesterday. My sweet dd's help. Enjoy your morning.

Me- Day one was a sucess. Not feeling too badly thank goodness. Just sitting enjoying my tea while the kids are snuggled up on the couch under blankets and enjoying the tv and video games. they only have a few minutes left of that. Today I think I will re organize my dresser drawers. I vow to throw out or bag up all the stuff that does not fit or I don't wear.

Have a great day chicks.

"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for."