Old 01-01-2008, 02:30 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default New and I need HELP!!! ; )

Hi everyone!
I also wrote this in a below post but need as much help as I can get! THANKS!!!

I need HELP!!!
I joined la weightloss in Oct 2006- got pregnant 2 weeks later and had to put my membership on hold. I tried to go back in November of 2007 but since I was still exclusively breastfeeding they told me to come back when she had some formula/cereal, etc... So, I went back in only to find out my center is closing it's doors (along with all the others) and I am really anxious to begin b/c even in the two weeks I was on I lost almost 7 pounds! (still so mad I paid $ and never even really got a chance to learn the diet).
I was orginally put on the gold plan (to lose 24 pounds) and now I have the book for the red plan since I am still breastfeeding (and now want to lose 34) . I at least got all the bars that I paid for so I am hoping to just start myself but I need help!
Any good insight advice, etc...????
Oh, I also have none of the fast forward juice (whichI thought was great)
SOOOOO- how do I start?
Thanks so much for your help!!!!

Chrissy
chrissyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:48 PM   #2  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Chrissy... As far as the FF juice goes, look on the recipe threads, there are substitutions you can use for the juice, such as oranges. I cant believe they turned you away when you were breastfeeding. They should have been able to put you on a plan with enough calories for you and the baby. Its GREAT that you got your bars. A lot of folks on here found there center was closed before getting their bars. If you will browse around and search these forums you can find a lot of useful info. There was recently a forum posted on how to go about possibly receiving a refund if you paid money but didn't get all your weeks. Hope this Helps! and.. Welcome!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/185/125

Height: 5 3

Hi! I was on the red plan too when I was breastfeeding one of my babies! I think they had me on red plus plus, because I didn't do lites and couldn't do dairy! Anyway, not to be a crabby pants, but just be careful using lite bars and nursing. (I'm an RN). Lots of the ingredients can't be determined as absolutely safe for nursing mothers and you never know what passes through your milk and goes to your baby. I think I remember reading something along the lines in a previous post about aspartame and soy! I think it was in the former employee post! Just trying to look out for you...not being a party pooper!
almsthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #4  
LAWL Salt Police

Hi Chrissy...

Look for "Knudsen's Breakfast Juice" at your supermarket or specialty food store. It's a pretty good substitute for the TO juice, according to many here... I've never used it, favoring the use of oranges or cantalopes in place of the juice..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote