View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 05:23 PM   #2
Trazey34
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

awwwww I want to give you a hug! and then maybe a gentle smack too

One thing boys can smell a MILE away is either desperation or lack of confidence so ditch 'em if you got 'em! Fake it til you feel it for real, if need be.

If YOU are madly in love with YOU, if YOU think YOU are awesome and interesting and worth knowing and loving, then surely it can't be long til others find out too

but alas, it's like someone saying to us all here that "just eat less and exercise more will make you lose weight" D U H! You have to feel it within yourself I guess, no amount of nagging is going to do it for you.

But if it's any consolation, I was in the same boat - I was a 25 year old virgin, always the "best friend" never the girlfriend. I was never shy, but loud and funny so I was the fun friend they'd talk about girls with! UGH! But one day, I met a friend of a friend, my head exploded the minute I laid eyes on him, we became great friends and i told him over coffee one night "hey, you're such a great guy, I'm going to find the perfect girl for you!!!", and he took my hand and said "what if YOU'RE the perfect girl for me???"

OH MY GOD!!!! heheheh that was over 15 years ago and it still gives me goosebumps!!!!

Never give up -- he might be right around the corner

oh and P.S -- don't kid yourself that relationship woes are the exclusive domain of the fat girl !!! I know PLENTY of miserable thins and plenty of happy chunkies

Started: 323
Now: 171 - nope, 165 now!
NOPE -- 162 now! Holy crap i've lost a PERSON!
Goal: 160

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar

Last edited by Trazey34; 12-31-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote