Old 05-18-2007, 02:45 PM   #1  
banned

Smile Losin' Ladies:new and improved!

hi guys

Last edited by andreaphilip3; 06-07-2007 at 12:59 PM.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:04 PM   #2  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

I found ya A, We better PM T to make sure she finds us too. It's kinda sad we had to make a new home but it's nice that we have all stuck together to do so

could you give me that link again for that med A....I may try that by itself...can you do that?
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:00 PM   #3  
banned

hey lorra!!

i think its awesome bc i think its an oppty for a fresh start i emailed tara
Old 05-19-2007, 04:27 AM   #4  

Andrea, you must be reading my mind. fresh page, fresh diet plans.......
Things are getting pretty crazy here, my little one has rotovirus and I havent slept in days, sort of on auto pilot, I am afraid to sleep b/c he spiked a temp the other night of 104.6 and I think that my subconscuios is making me stay awake all night.
On our olkd thread I asked about a pill someone was taking, who was that and what can you tell me about the pill? it was about appetite suppressant, i think...
Tara
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 11:03 AM   #5  
banned

hi guys!
t great minds....

im so sorry about your child. i hope he gets better and you lots of rest. re the pill isnt what you want its only for thyroid disorders but have you tried apple cider vinegar? i take 3 1/2 tb every day.

whats up lorra?

ok guys.....im down 12 lbs and 2 bathing suit sizes!
Old 05-19-2007, 01:07 PM   #6  

like drinking it? whats that do>
t
Old 05-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #7  
banned

t,

you could or use it on salad. i dissolve it in crystal light. its a natura;l appetite control.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:51 PM   #8  

doesnt it make your crystal light taste...not so good?
Tara
Old 05-21-2007, 12:02 PM   #9  
banned

lol t... i only put it in a mouth ful of cl and then just suck it down.

whats up lorra? i had a pretrty good weekend i only gained 1/2 lb but it feels like 10 could be cuz its tom.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:41 AM   #10  

OOOOHHHHHH LOLMaybe I will give it a try. AF showed up last night so I am up a lot today. I am learning how to rollerblade at work and looked it up online. It burns more calories than walking and biking. I am doing it again today and I really enjoy it. There may be rollerblades in my future.
Also, went to frendlys for dinner and thought the turkey burger would be healthy...its not, I got it and was eating it and it was very greasy, dont try it!!!!
Tara
Old 05-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #11  
banned

hey t!

you know what? im expecting my af like any minute now. the scale is not our friend. im still up 1/4.

friendlys need to get healthier options! we go there all the time.....in fact, we are going there for lunch tomm.ty for the heads up about the turkey. im contemplating a turkey supermelt on wheat w no dressing i know its not really heralthy but sadly its bound tpo be healthier than other things. i dunno i may justy bite the bullet and have my usual:w. bbq

have fun blading~~~ whats up lorra?
Old 05-24-2007, 05:57 AM   #12  

Ok I bought the vinegar, hope it works...hey I am back and that stuff is hard to keep down for a few minutes huh???
T
Old 05-24-2007, 11:55 AM   #13  
banned

what happened t? how much did you take? 1 tb? i havent had any probs except for the fact that it doesnt taste good. in fact when i cheat i take 1 tb bf bed w a vitamin c tablet and it helps me gain little to nothing. i cheated yestt and am actually dn 3/4 today

whats up lorra? where are ya?
Old 05-24-2007, 06:17 PM   #14  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

I'm here I'm here...Hi you two. Just been a busy bee. DD is out of school so I've been trying to keep her busy until her summer math class starts the 4th. I was down a pound then up a pound and haven't been toooooo off track other than yesterday and today with taking DD out to lunch. I'm going to have to learn to write down points or figure out a low point dinner. What do you two do for dinner? Please say you guys do not eat chicken everyday.
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #15  
banned

hey lorra!! we missed ya!!

dd is out already?? not here they arent...yet. youll be ok dont worry and no i dont eat chicken every day....you kiddin? up til a few days ago id developed a taste aversion to chicken and wasnt eating it period cept chicken salad. i hope this doesnt sound pushy or obnoxious cuz its not meant to be but you sound bored with dinner. have you thought about giving core a try?.the thing i love about core is theres so many choices. i eat alot of lean beef, turkey, wheat pasta but theres always ham steaks, fish and pork.