Old 12-28-2007, 06:37 PM   #1  
Sunshine Seeker

S/C/G: 183/180/140 (want size 8!)

Default Detox juice

Just signed up and about to "detox". Anything special I need to know first?
The staff member that walked me through the intro session was very nice, a good communicator. No pressure. I just forgot to ask her about how I might feel during those first 2 days (although I did ask if I needed to be in close proximity to a bathroom like patients have to be during a bowel prep, which is what came to mind for some reason).
I hope I'm doing the right thing, but so want to be able to wear those fun "junior's" clothes again!
BrownEyed Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:41 PM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Welcome, and congrats on getting going! You will pee tons the next couple of days. Your body will be adjusting, so if you feel a little tired or grouchy, just know that will pass soon enough. This plan does work if you work it. Good luck to you!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #3  
sscott

Way to go on making a decision to become a healthier you! I'm with you in wanting to wear the "cuter" clothes! The first 2 days were the hardest for me. I'll be honest, I hated it! I even looked into how to get my money back. I was hungry and crabby (just ask my husband ) But, it pasted and here I am 2 months later and close to 20lbs lighter! It was worth it. I've even done others since then and they were not nearly as hard as the first. I think my body was just shocked!

Feel free to post on the weekly loser thread. You can ask questions, share successes and get to know other "losers".

Again, welcome and good luck! Let us know if you have any other questions!
Old 12-29-2007, 08:31 AM   #4  
Sunshine Seeker

When do people do it again?
Old 12-29-2007, 10:45 AM   #5  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Welcome and Good Luck!!!

Usually the general rule is no more than once every two week!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 02:06 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Congrats on making a GREAT decision to join this program! I remember having headaches when doing the juice for the first time. Don't worry. My COD said it just was my body withdrawing from all the caffeine, salt and overall JUNK I had been eating. You might not even experience this and You'll feel AWESOME afterwards! Your body will be geared up and ready to start losing weight. You should lose a least a couple pounds or more during this phase if you follow it to a t. Best of luck to you and keep in touch.
LadyZaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #7  
sscott

Hey Browneyed girl - how did you first day go? Just wanted to check in with you! I hope you are doing alright! I am a "newbie" compared to many others here, but please feel free to shoot me any questions you might have. It is SOOOO much easier to do this with help from others who understand what it''s really like! I look forward to hearing from you! Good luck!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #8  
Sunshine Seeker

I am determined, so am following the plan. My scale is cooperating, and that is nice, but I am not someone who is married to a scale. I need to SEE the results, but I know that will come. I am HUNGRY though! I teach college and am off until Jan 14, and home is a hard place to be when I am hungry! I have painted the master bathroom (Hawaian Sky blue- it beautiful!) and will do the master bedroom tomorrow. Projects distract me from internal focus, so I think I'll be quite productive during this break! It's all good!