Old 12-25-2007, 11:38 PM   #1  
Princess Heather

Default so now what?

Ok..i was going to go back to the center the first of the year...i logged on to find out if they have any speicals and WOW they are closing!!!!!!!!!!! So will we be losing this forum too? I'm going to go to the center tomorrow and see what they say....as of last week they were still calling me to come back....i'm sure it will be interesting!
Heather
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hi Heather CP!!
Was your center changed over to a PURE Weight Loss, or did it stay LA Weight Loss? From my understanding, the PURE centers were closing. I'm curious as to what your COD tells you, however, I wouldn't spend any extra money right now with them, in my opinion, until you know for sure. It would be unethical of them to take any more of your $$, if your site was closing, but then again, they are in it for the money.

As far as This particular discussion site forum, this is not run by either of them. So we should be ok here.

My COD is one of the ones closing, so I will be coming here and (trying) to do this on my own.
Good to see you!!!

Last edited by dolphn545; 12-26-2007 at 08:08 AM.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:30 PM   #3  
LAWL Salt Police

We're absolutely not going anywhere, Heather!!! We're here for the duration, so we can all keep some focus and maintain our goals!

Treat this as your online COD, (but without the perky little counselors and a requirement to buy lites ).. Well, I CAN do perky if I need to....

There's a weekly WI thread where you can post your results, just as you would report into your COD, so there's no excuse!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:39 AM   #4  
it's always something

As long as there is a need, we'll keep this forum open
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:12 AM   #5  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Thanks Suzanne!!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:14 AM   #6  
Katie

Height: 5'1

BTW Heather, I am a restarter now too. I am going to do the regular red plan, as that is what really worked well for me all along. Glad to see you!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:24 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Heather i'm also a re-starter. i dont know if you remember me from 2yrs ago, i remember you. I'm going to follow the purple plan since i'm breastfeeding & this time DH is joining me.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:27 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 250/194/125

Height: 5'4"

Default Now What?

I am in the same bag - all of the Pure Weight Los Centers are CLOSED! I started with LA Weight Loss Centers... Do you have a plan from LA? I do - the red plan has helped me lose almost 60lbs - just 4 more to go! At least you did not join and then they kept all of your money - I was assured by the one person that was left I would get all of my money back - I bought three years of weight loss, stabelization and maintenance - now I am holding 20 weeks of LA Lights and no support - I am hoping I can get it from this site and others in the same positition that I am in. Still 60 + pounds to go!!

Stuck without a plan in Michigan!
2FatCat is offline   Reply With Quote