View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 06:50 PM   #4
thinthinker
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi everyone! WI (not Wisconsin) went very well this morning. I am down 4#'s!!! Woohoo! Here's my happy dance. It worked out so well that I think I will try once again to journal on paper, instead of just in my head this week and see if it helps even more.

I had lunch with a friend today. I was a good girl and ordered a HUGE grilled chicken salad. I did fall prey to 2 awsome buns, but dang they were good! NO! They were not on some guy! Get your minds out of the gutter! Just count 'em and move on, right????

Then it was a stop at Walmart and put 2 bags of my favorite PB Cups in my cart. And then it happened: You were all sitting on my shoulders (dang it was crowded ) and I put them both back! Thank you, thank you, thank you all for being there for me.

I don't remember who mentioned about the Pria bars, but I did get one of each flavor of those. The chocolate peanuty one is pretty good for 2 points. I looked at them at my local Meijers and they were $1.19 each, Walmart was 68 cents. 1/2 price, Go figure!

Speaking of prices, I was in Meijers the other day and I was looking through the diet section and they now carry a whole line of low carb stuff as well as the sugar free and reduced calorie stuff. Well, I had already picked up a pound of 'normal' spaghetti for 69 cents in the other aisle but the low carb pound of spaghetti was $4.99. I couldn't believe it. Are these companies making alot of money on all of us.....or what????

Gotta run. Honey's home and dinner's ready. Spaghetti tonight. See ya all later.

"The growth of true friendship may be a lifelong affair." - Sarah Orne Jewett