Old 12-10-2007, 11:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Default W.O.W. Naughty & Nice Pre-Christmas Challenge LAST Week Seven 12/10 - 12/17

Here's to the last week, everyone!!!

This is our last ditch effort to make goal by next Monday. Time for a kick in the pants or a little will power . Whichever works for you, consider it done!!

Got to change my ticker this AM. Only one pound, but a total of 3 for the week. I don't know if I can do 6 more by next week, but I'm going to try. I've upped the treadmill to 40 minutes (close to 2 miles) and I'm going to really watch my eating. Because I've had a couple of questionable weeks in a row, maybe there's hope for me yet!

WEED:
W - Oh, I'm so bad at this. I teach, so I can't run to the bathroom whenever I need to. Most of my H2O happens at night - I'll go for 38 oz.
E - 40 minutes done on treadmill, and bowling later
E - totally on program
D - End of challenge day is my birthday, so I'd love to be able to say that I've lost 75 lbs. (A little gift to myself! )
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #2  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Tx for starting us up musicT & WTG for keep on keeping on Girl!

My revised goal is to take the 5lbs off that I just put on in the last 3 days of mindless binge eating - that should be doable, eh?

Get on in here the rest of you WEED'ers?

W: Sooooo thirsty . . . 100 oz

E: Hit it!

E: Strict Induction

D: You're getting what you always got auddie.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

I sooooo suck!!! I am no where close to my goal. My goal for the 17th is just going to be to hopefully see 136. I guess if i could just see 135 by new years eve, i'd be doing great!!! I am so behind in my weightloss. I don't know what the problem is. I am definately drinking enough water but it must be my eats. I am apparently not eating the right foods or the right amounts. oh.....i am so sad. I was at least hoping to say that i had lost 40 pounds in the year 2007. Now the only way to say that and mean it is to include the 7 i had put back on and then had to re-lose!!

And i've already blown my weed for today. I know i went way over in calories already. I had regular creamer in my coffee this morning, a small square of red velvet cake, a small round peice of brownie, i had japanese today for lunch (rice and white sauce and teriyaki chicken) and i know i still gotta eat dinner tonight. yikes!!!

But i'll list it anyways....
W- 96 ounces
E- 55 minutes cardio class
E- under 1500 calories (maybe.....)
d- gotta get it under control...only 20 pounds left to go....i can do this if i can just stay focused!!!

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 12-10-2007 at 04:25 PM.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Hey, everyone! Thanks for starting the new thread, MusicTchr. I completely sympathize with your water issue - I taught music once upon a time, and when I changed jobs one of the best things was the freedom to go to the bathroom whenever I wanted. Now, living in China, my water consumption is governed by where I will be for the day. Public restrooms here are disgusting, so I would much rather be at home if I'm drinking that much water.

Aud - Here's some encouragement for the last week of the challenge. Leave the last 3 days behind and move on from here. You can do this!

Lumifan - I'm not an expert by any means, but at 5'6" and 137 pounds do you think your body has just found it's natural weight? Maybe that's why the plateau is so hard to get past. Have you thought about talking to a nutritionist or your doctor to get some suggestions?
I'm amazed by your dedication and progress, and really think you're doing great!

Today's WEED -
W - 2L
E - Cardio DVD, already done.
E - Healthy and portion controlled.
D - Get a lecture I have to give this week finished. Blah.

Have a good night, everyone!

Last edited by JenMusic; 12-10-2007 at 07:16 PM.
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

I can't believe this is the last week of the challenge.

Aud & Lumifan- You are doing amazing with weight loss!

MusicT- Thanks for getting us started this week.

JenM- I'm with you trying to dig in for the last week of our challenge.

I've done okay today except for a slip after dinner- sampled Christmas cookies- but I estimated their value and didn't go over board. I also completed a short Pilates video.

W.E.E.D for tomorrow:

W- 64 oz
E- OP and try to avoid samples
E- maybe none- busy day scheduled
D- It's not "all or nothing"!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:11 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all, I couldn't move my ticker this week either. I'm sure it had something to do with Christmas cookies Sunday, but that was about all that was off plan for the week so maybe in a day or so when they are all out of my system will be better.
**I would like us all to start another WEEDY group together**
Maybe a Leprechaun challenge to St Patrick's Day
(which is 12 weeks from Christmas Eve)
Anyway..

W 3.5L
E video of some sort and elliptical tonight
E plan
D eliminate another pile of stuff on my desk
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:06 AM   #7  

MotherM- Count me in to continue W.E.E.D with you all. I really enjoy this group!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:13 AM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I made it here! weird.....

anyway i won't make my challenge. I was home friday and monday, DH didn't even bother to dance with me at my christmas party. I was so upset. He said he was "too tired" but he wasn't too tired to stay up all night reading math and science crap, and he wasn't too tired to go get a burrito in the middle of the night.

I will keep trying though. I like being involved with the challenges.

Ok off to get ready for work. It's cold and windy out, not like other parts of the country, but it's cold and windy anyway

Talk to you ladies soon!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:28 AM   #9  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies. I havent weighed in in a while but I know I won't make my challenge weight to much crappy eating last week. I am back on my eating schedule, but I still need to work on getting some more work outs in. I hope I didn't do too much damage.

OK WEED for Today:

W 80 ozo
E shooting for 30 minutes
E 1300 cals
D house work, get my christmas cards ready to send out ( waiting for pictures)
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:19 PM   #10  

Thanks Jennmusic and Grazer for the supporting thoughts. I know i have accomplished alot. Maybe it is about time to really work on toning up. I really should move my ticker back up though. For the past week, i've been weighing in at 139.2...exactly that same weight for at least a week. but i refuse to change my ticker because i will get down to at least 135. That is my goal to definately make it to 135. And i reallly really need to work on toning up that mid-section something fierce...and my back and upper arms (triceps to be precise). Anyways....i wish you all much luck this last week and if you don't make goal...well...that;s okay. the great things about goals is it's always nice to have one. so, we'll just all make a new one for february. (yeah, i won't make the current one i got for february...but i can try to get close, right?????!!!)

Weed for today:
W- 64 ounces.
E- work out on treadmill and start lifting some weights
E- 1200 calories
D- just keep going...to stop is to fail but to continue is to see success. (I don't know...just made it up) ;-)
Old 12-11-2007, 01:11 PM   #11  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Gonna have to catch up in the Wee Hours after the night shift WEED'ers - ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:58 PM   #12  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Count me in for another round of WEEDing! This has been so helpful for me. How about a "Lucky Charms WEED Challenge" going to St. Patrick's Day? Oops, I just saw that MMavis called it a leprachuan challenge, which sounds good to me too.

So last night I changed out of my teaching clothes and then realized that my size 16 jeans were dirty. So I went to the closet and got my 14s, which have been in the closet since I stopped being able to breathe in them (at that point there was no more denial!). Guess what - the 14s are totally comfortable! Woo hoo! I would love to be in a size 12 by the end of the next challenge.

Today's WEED -
W - 2.5 L
E - Cardio DVD, some ab work tonight
E - Watch my portions. Dinner is out tonight, so I want to stop eating before I'm stuffed
D - One day at a time!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:37 AM   #13  

WTG JenM!!! I'd love to be back in my 12s minus the muffin top I have by the end of next challenge too. Maybe I'll join you in targeting abs!

I'm back into my insomnia routine- up since 3a.m. Trying to keep kiddies in bed so I can have some quiet time. I'm sure it's PMS related.

Doing okay eating and water wise. Not sure I'm going to get much exercise in this week. I'm feeling kind of blah and flu-ish. Maybe I'll get something in later today.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:41 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Awesome job JenM!

We can call our new challenge anything ya'll want, as long as we do it!

W 3.5
e - elliptical tonight, no time this am, have a work breakfast, got to leave early
e - eat clean, that breakfast is at the most wonderful little cafe...
d - I think I can, one step at a time, get thru the breakfast first
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:41 AM   #15  

congrats jenn on fitting comfortably back into an old pair of jeans. before long, those will be too big for you too!! Keep up the awesome job.

I am definately going to join the lepracaun challenge!! I love these challenges. Even if i don't make it, at least i tried and it's great fun having you girls to report to.

Okay...Weed for today!
W- 64 ounce (at least)
E- gym class tonight
E- 1200 calories
D- one foot in front of the other, stay focused on the prize!!!