Old 12-05-2007, 07:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Chat Wed Dec 5th

Morning all...well for me...i'm down 2 pounds. Only 3 more pounds to the 20 lb mark...woohooo. I still have to look into my finances...but I'm seriously thinking of this personal trainer stuff. But we'll see.

Alright all...off to work i go (got to go change my siggie first).

have a great day!!!!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:31 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Hey!!!

Patricia ~CONGRATS!!! YOU GO GIRL!! So glad the work is paying off for you!!!

Alicia ~ I like the idea of the pic on your debit card...maybe I should try that :0
Joan ~ Didn't realize your back was hurting...hope it's getting better.

Lisa~ good luck to you at work..also, hope it's not too crazy today!

Kerri ~ Glad you get to see DH...I couldn't imagine beign away from mine . We just had our 9 year last week. Went to dinner & drinks.

WELCOME TO THE NEWBIES!!! Great to have you! I haven't been here very long myself, but this is a great group of people to get to know .

Hey to everyone else!

Well, did the Firm today, gotta take DD to preschool & then to orthopedic surgeon after. Her feet turn in & have been since she started walking, so the pediatrician said it's time to get them checked. They're not too bad, I'm interested to see what he has to say about them...hopefully it will be no big deal.

Gotta go food shopping today (hate it!) and we're expecting snow this afternoon, so that means it will be mobbed. Everytime there's snow forecasted, no matter how much or how little, the stores get packed. I guess people around here think they'll be stranded for days...

Allrighty, hope everyone has a super day! Later!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:21 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all,

Pam I hear ya on the grocery shopping. I am glad we went last night though. I woke up to 3 inches and they are saying conservatively we could get 7 by the end of the day.

GG, good for you for dropping 2 lbs. Are you going to do something special when you get to 20 total? Have a good day at work.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:34 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All,

It's fffffffreezing here today! Yes, I am going to complain all winter long!

I'm down the .2 I was a up yesterday. Yes, JOAN, I am still weighing everyday! It's a blessing and a curse, because sometimes it gives me motivation, and sometimes it makes me too cocky and I screw up.

Lisa, 7" huh?! They say it may snow here by mid-afternoon, but no accumulation. South Jersey may see a few inches.

Pam, Good luck at the ortho today, let us know how it goes.

GG, Awesome lose!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 216/216/145

Height: 5'4"

Good Mornin' to All!!!!

Y'all are talking about snow, do you know how long it's been since I've seen snow. LOL!!!! I'd love to see some for just maybe a day or two!!! Well, I'm heading over to look at exercise programs, see y'all later!!!!
jakesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:30 AM   #6  
LBH

Hi Jakesgirl! I would LOVE to send you all the cold and snow!
Old 12-05-2007, 11:30 AM   #7  

Jakesgirl, what part of TN do you live in? I would gladly send you some of mine ~ if it didn't melt.

Lauren, I don't think we will get that much ~ that's just what they were forcasting. Maybe south of us. My grandparents got hit really hard.
Oh and great minds think alike. We both posted the same thing at the same time.

Lisa

Last edited by lppennington; 12-05-2007 at 11:31 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:45 PM   #8  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Lisa, it's snowing here today too. Still snowing.....

I don't mind the snow but I'm scared to go out and get my car stuck. I seriously need some pepsi or some coffee would be wonderful right now.

I was looking up the Behr paints...just curious, how close is the color in person compared to on the computer? I liked bothe the chai latte and iced tea.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #9  
LBH

Alicia, I'll have to look up my colors when I have a chance, but I will say that the color i picked for my bedroom - Sand Fossil - looks completely different on the wall than on the card! But I still LOVE it. It might also be because i have terrible lighting in my bedroom!
Old 12-05-2007, 06:01 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/170

Height: 65.5 inches

Hello All,
Mind if a newbie joins you???
tjjsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:11 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

welcome all newbies....come on in and join us

alicia - i find the behr paints are a bit off...it really does depend on lighting. I LOVED the chai latte we had...in combo with the spiced pumpkin (i think that was the color). sometimes i found they ran a bit lighter....or sometimes a bit brighter depending on the shade...dh and i always would go buy a quart and test a few patches...it can get pricey that way...but then at least you aren't putting a horrid color all over your walls.

i had a crappy day at work today. Started off with a busy morning..then one of my patients (a cat) decided to take its frustartions out on my hand. Got a nice chomp on the top of my hand...straight to the bone...so off to the urgent care i went...definately needed antibiotics. 1.5 hrs later i was back at work and trying to make up for lots of lost time. Oh well...not much i can do. Its pretty swollen right now...but i didn't get to the first ab's until tonight. Such is life...part of my job

Alright...got laundry to do..then i think i'm heading to bed..i feel exhausted.

hannah- wanted to wish you a happy chaunaka (sp?) and to anyone else out there who celebrates it.

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 12-05-2007 at 10:15 PM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:08 PM   #12  

Tjjsmom, Our philosophy is: the more the merrier. Feel free to jump in. We have new threads every day (except the weekends).

Gg, sorry you had a sucky day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I would have strangled the cat, of course I am not a cat person at all.

Lauren, I had to laugh, about the bad lighting comment. I guess I don't think about it at home ~ just when people are trying to buy bedspreads. I always recomend buying a pillow to check out the color if they are unsure. Store lighting is never the same as your home.

Alicia, We didn't get alot ~ however what wasn't cleaned up turned to ice. Yuck I hate driving on ice. Especially with my car ~ I have a small Chevy Aveo that is really super light.

Lisa