View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 02:14 PM   #14
purpleorc
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

I think all of us would be beating ourselves up at one time or another when we did not make the best choices regarding food we all do it. The key is to get right back on the wagon, don't beat yourself up and continue on making healthy choices. Use it as a learning experience, not one to beat yourself up about. Now that you have made an error in judgement try not to make that same error again.

If i don't make the right choice for a meal I still try and stay healthy for the rest of the day. There is not one of us here I think who may have fallen off the wagon or made a bad food choice the key is to hop right back on and not make it an excuse to eat junk foods.

Look how far you have come on your journey you are doing so well and giving yourself a present the best one in the world to be healthier and fuel your body with good wholesome foods.

Keep up the good work that you have done, I know you can do it as you have done so well. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey and reaching your goals.
purpleorc is offline   Reply With Quote